ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BC PHOTO

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

rani1874

BC PHOTO

Post by rani1874 » Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:32 pm

hello there

i m making application form for british citizenship and would like to make sure every thing is in correct order
please i need help on how should i send my photos
friend of mine told me that i should sign the back of the photos and write my full name as well / is this correct ???
and one friend told me that i should write my date of birth + my full name + sign .. is this correct ?
my 6 years treaty right is up on 01/03/2011 ...can i send my application mid of feb or i have to wait to the last day wich 01/03/2011?

please any one wich one or how should i deal with the photos ?
thank you very much
regrads

wunder
Member of Standing

Re: BC PHOTO

Post by wunder » Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:07 am

rani1874 wrote:friend of mine told me that i should sign the back of the photos and write my full name as well / is this correct ???
and one friend told me that i should write my date of birth + my full name + sign .. is this correct ?
Don't rely on hearsay as your friends are both wrong!

1. You should not sign the photos or write anything on them.
2. You need to staple your photo to the form. You need to do this before your referees will sign the form.

Also, you have to apply on 01/03/2011 or later - otherwise you are guaranteed to be refused.

wunder
Member of Standing

Post by wunder » Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:09 am

For more information read the official guide - it is very clear on what you need to do.