ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

RC arrived but no passport

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

kimuk30
Newly Registered

RC arrived but no passport

Post by kimuk30 » Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:39 am

Dear All,
The good news is that i received my RC yesterday after 4 and half month waiting time but the bad news is that i beleive they lost my passport . i received my RC on A4 document and when i called they denied that they had my passpsort and when i said i have prove that i sent it , the lady on the line said give us call in 2 weeks time and we will keep you updated.

im bit lost and i need to go to france for weeding on April.

please let me know what i have to do, bear in mind that the embassy needs concrete proves that its been lost.

Thanks in advance.

olujay25

Post by olujay25 » Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:57 pm

I am in similar situation,My PR was issued on A4 paper called immigration status while they got my two passports both old and new. write them a letter and also send an email to the northwest complaint unit i also send a fax asking for the where about of my passports and demanded my PR be issue in my passport,i am waiting for their response now.
I hope its sorted for you and for me.

kimuk30
Newly Registered

Post by kimuk30 » Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:01 pm

olujay25 wrote:I am in similar situation,My PR was issued on A4 paper called immigration status while they got my two passports both old and new. write them a letter and also send an email to the northwest complaint unit i also send a fax asking for the where about of my passports and demanded my PR be issue in my passport,i am waiting for their response now.
I hope its sorted for you and for me.
Thank you for your reply. I have exactly the same situation and they hold my old and new passports. i already called last week and sent email and you suggest it to the Nortwest complaint, is it possible to give me the fax number and address and i will send them latter as well. please kep me updated about your situation because i dont know yet if i have to apply for new passport or wait for a answer from them.

Regards,

KB

olujay25

Post by olujay25 » Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:51 am

fax number is 01512131514. email in on border agency site look under contact us and you will the see the complaint section there.
Goodluck.