ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

how to get application form for the work visa in ireland?

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

jessy_8
Newly Registered

how to get application form for the work visa in ireland?

Post by jessy_8 » Mon Jun 14, 2004 11:48 pm

anybody can tell me how can i get the forms to apply the work visa in ireland? and also i want to apply the IT one, do i need the IT's three level qualifications, or any kind of three level qualifications??
so many thanks.

jessy_8
Newly Registered

about the third level qualifications

Post by jessy_8 » Sun Jun 20, 2004 1:21 am

thanks for your response,elfa

Application
An applicant for a working visa or work authorisation should present

a completed application form;
a job offer from an employer in Ireland, corresponding to the designated skills category in which he/she claims to be qualified, stating the starting date and pay and quoting the employer's Registered Number for Tax Purposes and the applicant's passport number;
a passport valid at least until the expiration date of the relevant working visa or work authorisation;
a photograph and
a visa application fee of IR£40 [€50] or equivalent (not charged in the case of a number of nationalities) or a work authorisation application fee of IR£29 [€36] or equivalent.
An applicant who is a nurse must also present a certificate of temporary or full registration issued to her/him by An Bord Altranais (The Nursing Board).
Persons with job offers in the information and computing technologies sector are required to have third level qualifications.

and also anybody can tell me about the third level qualifications?
if i have one other kind of 2 years diploma and one IT certificate,can i apply the IT working visa??

thank you very much!!

modha_kamlesh
Newly Registered

Re: how to get application form for the work visa in ireland

Post by modha_kamlesh » Wed Jun 23, 2004 11:03 am

anybody can tell me how can i get the forms to apply the work visa in ireland? and also i want to apply the IT one, do i need the IT's three level qualifications, or any kind of three level qualifications??
so many thanks.