ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

how long does it take for hearing result!!

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

tyre

how long does it take for hearing result!!

Post by tyre » Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:12 pm

anybody got recently hearing if please let me know how long do they send you hearing results...

and i get positive reply.......how long do i have to wait to see if HO apeals or not.....so i can send my passports....
Last edited by tyre on Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
in search of immigration updates

bombie
Newly Registered

Post by bombie » Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:16 pm

Do you really think people are going to help your friend who is a fraud?

mtuckersa
Member of Standing

Post by mtuckersa » Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:47 pm

now i know why they closed Tier 1.

ukukukuk2011

Post by ukukukuk2011 » Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:52 pm

Home office needs to be blamed here ....
Remember the BBC programme where in a lawyer in southall was busted who made all fake degrees etc etc and successfully fooled home office with 1000 successful applications .He used to charge 5000 £ ... He was busted 2 years back ...when BBC entered his house he even had fake office seals of various universities .....

mtuckersa wrote:now i know why they closed Tier 1.

wf
Member of Standing

Post by wf » Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:01 pm

ukukukuk2011 wrote:Home office needs to be blamed here ....
Remember the BBC programme where in a lawyer in southall was busted who made all fake degrees etc etc and successfully fooled home office with 1000 successful applications .He used to charge 5000 £ ... He was busted 2 years back ...when BBC entered his house he even had fake office seals of various universities .....
How is that the home office's fault?

It's the fault of the person producing the fake documents, and the people that were buying them.

ukukukuk2011

Post by ukukukuk2011 » Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:07 pm

Basically the checking system @ Home office is Weak . There will always be fraudsters but we need a fool proof system to identify fraud ..

If they approved 1000 fake ones just proves they have no means to identify a fraud and thus HO needs better ways of finding frauds ...

Like for example they can call up the university registar and confirm if the guy is from that university etc etc ...which as of today they dont do ..

wf wrote:
ukukukuk2011 wrote:Home office needs to be blamed here ....
How is that the home office's fault?

It's the fault of the person producing the fake documents, and the people that were buying them.

geriatrix

Re: T1 hearing!! plz help

Post by geriatrix » Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:41 pm

tyre wrote:he can say that he studied there but ....
This very statement seems to prove that deception has been used.

Anyone who's been a genuine student will not state "he can say he studied there" ... but more in line with "he can prove he studied there"! And no genuine student will be worried about what questions the judge or UKBA representative may ask on the issue (studies and student life).

regards

thebionicredneck2003
Member of Standing

Post by thebionicredneck2003 » Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:40 pm

Tyre,

I believe you and your friend are the cause of all the problem immigrants have in the U.K.
You have abused the system and give other people living and working here legally a bad name.
I hope you and your friend are found out and are prosecuted. You should be ashamed of yourselves

tyre

Post by tyre » Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:47 pm

thebionicredneck2003 wrote:Tyre,

I believe you and your friend are the cause of all the problem immigrants have in the U.K.
You have abused the system and give other people living and working here legally a bad name.
I hope you and your friend are found out and are prosecuted. You should be ashamed of yourselves
dear the bionicredneckblabla!!!

think before you give comments !

if you cant help somebody or dont know about somebody then please dont give useless discouragements....

and perhaps having negative thoughts for points unsure claims is not good for your pretended half KG brain....

so help if you can............if you cant please dont give your mind too much pressure before it blows..

same goes to you and other who have same thoughts....

tyre

Post by tyre » Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:49 pm

tyre wrote:
thebionicredneck2003 wrote:Tyre,

dear the bionicredneckblabla!!!

think before you give comments !

if you cant help somebody or dont know about somebody then please dont give useless discouragements....

and perhaps having negative thoughts for points unsure claims is not good for your pretended half KG brain....

so help if you can............if you cant please dont give your mind too much pressure before it blows..

same goes to you and other who have same thoughts....

looking for a positive answer like moderator have done today...

thakns sushmetha.....

thebionicredneck2003
Member of Standing

Post by thebionicredneck2003 » Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:45 pm

Tyre,

You are not my intellectual equal for me to exchange words with on a forum. I am not here to discourage you or anyone else.

If your friend's documents are genuine, I apologise for making a rash statement earlier and I hope he wins the case.

If the documents are fake, then I fully stand by what I said before