ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying for PR.

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

LEo2009

Applying for PR.

Post by LEo2009 » Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:17 am

One of my friend is about to apply his PR as his RC is going to expire by end of next month March 2011. Her wife is an European citizen & from Poland & she has her own registered company & a small beauty parlor shop in a shopping center. She does pay her NI regularly & some time tax as well when she cross her thrash hold income. Would that thing affect her treaty right? She has been doing this work for last almost 2 & half?

Would anyone help & tell us what documents we need to apply for PR or where he stand. What are his chances as I am bit confuse with his wife doing her own business. He has been with his for since he got RC.

If he does apply, if he is OK with all requirements, what documents he needs to put with his application.

Any suggestion would be highly appreciated. Waiting for replies please.

86ti
Diamond Member

Post by 86ti » Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:34 am

Own business = self-employed (they surely know that?) = no need to register for WRS. For the rest have a careful read of this, in particular the guides and the ECIS on the bottom right.

LEo2009

Post by LEo2009 » Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:38 pm

86ti wrote:Own business = self-employed (they surely know that?) = no need to register for WRS. For the rest have a careful read of this, in particular the guides and the ECIS on the bottom right.
Thanks 86ti you have always been very helpful. But would you mind to tell me what documents we should have to apply for his PR as his RC is expiring by end of next month. I did go through that page but couldn't get what documents we need to apply for PR. I mean documents relating to him & his wife..

Thanks in advance but anxiously waiting for your reply.

86ti
Diamond Member

Post by 86ti » Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:45 pm

There is a guide right at the top right.

LEo2009

Post by LEo2009 » Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:43 pm

86ti wrote:There is a guide right at the top right.
Thanks 86ti.