ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

May 06 Applicants Please post here

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ukindia
Newly Registered

Post by ukindia » Mon May 29, 2006 4:46 am

Any one received any reply or approval or documents please update

I have yet not received anything very tense please do write your exp.

ukindia
Newly Registered

Post by ukindia » Tue May 30, 2006 3:19 am

May o6 applicants
Any one received any feedback or decision please let us know

rely

Re: May 06 Applicants Please post here

Post by rely » Tue May 30, 2006 5:56 am

ukindia wrote:Hi May 06 Applicants,

I have applied on March 11/05/06 for HSMP over 28. India They received my shipment on 15th May,06.

Since then i havent heard from them nor have received confirmation. mail.

If any one had applied in May, please state your experiences in reply to this post......
which courier did you use?
rely

olumighty
Newly Registered

Post by olumighty » Tue May 30, 2006 7:48 am

A follow up to this:
Hi all,
Application sent: May 2, 2006
Application delivered: May 5, 2006
Reference number received by e mail: May 11, 2006

Mailed HSMP an hour ago (25/05), still waiting for response. Will keep you guys posted.
Received this mail from HO this morning (30/05):
Dear Applicant,

Your application is currently awaiting consideration. We apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause. We are currently unable to give you the exact date that your application will be completed.
The latest information regarding the time scale of the processing of Highly Skilled Migrant Programme applications is available from our website at:
www.workingintheUK.gov.uk > schemes and programmes > Highly Skilled Migrant Programme.

Guess we just have to keep waiting.

ukindia
Newly Registered

Post by ukindia » Wed May 31, 2006 6:19 pm

hi

Any one received any response or feedback in last 2-3 days from HO

How long they take to reply mails I did email for status of application on 26/05 , 29/05 , 31/05 but no respnse till now. Even unable to contact by tel not getting through only.

please reply

ashishashah
India

Post by ashishashah » Wed May 31, 2006 6:35 pm

Hi UKindia,

I got muy reference No by mail from them..

have patience , they send mails after 2/3 days..

Ashish

madmax
Newly Registered

Post by madmax » Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:14 am

Got my reference number around May-11th. Heard this morning that my application has just been assigned to a case worker today. So it seems to take 3 weeks on an average to get assigned.
Let's see how long it takes for the decision.

ukindia
Newly Registered

Post by ukindia » Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:38 pm

Received reply mail just now

"Dear Sir

You have been told the wrong information the last time you was
e-mailed.

No decision has been made on your application.

Regards HSMP "

I decided to call them up on 42074074 and the gentlemen replied nicely he gave me my reference no and said that the application is still in que.

So I am again on waiting list.

Sometimes they do make mistakes in reply mail.

Any idea when it will be processed ? already 3 weeks happened.

Regards

May06_HSMP
Newly Registered

How long after Being Assigned to Caseworker?

Post by May06_HSMP » Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:30 pm

My application timeline:

HSMP, In country, Over 28

Application sent: April 27, 2006
Application received: April 28, 2006
CC Charged: May 04, 2006
Reference number received: May 08, 2006 (By Post)
Case Worker Allocated : May 09 (Called HSMP Team)

As of today afternoon, its still with Case Worker. Does it take this many days after being assigned to Case worker. Anyone else got any updates of their application?

madmax
Newly Registered

Post by madmax » Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:14 pm

I am told that the case workers can take anytime between a day to a few weeks. Given that, your situation doesn't seem abnormal. It is interesting to see that your application was assigned to a case worker within a few days of being allotted a reference number. This is unusual given the fact that it has been taking a few weeks for most of us.
My application was assigned to a case worker on wednesday morning (after waiting for almost 3 weeks), but they are unable to pin point when a decision will be made. I guess only if you are in the UK with a job already, then you may get your decision within hours of being assigned to a case worker. Otherwise it is as much of a crapshoot as you can imagine.
Where are you applying from if I may ask ? Would you consider your application straightforward ?

May06_HSMP
Newly Registered

Post by May06_HSMP » Fri Jun 02, 2006 5:27 pm

Im applying from West london, Working for a starting up IT company. As per the other posts once the case is allocated to case worker it shud'nt take too long, but in my case its already been more than 3 weeks. Mine's pretty straight forward case with all the required documents. Will contact them again some time mid next week. Whats ur time line like?

madmax
Newly Registered

Post by madmax » Fri Jun 02, 2006 6:30 pm

Hmm.. puzzling. But technically you are well within the 6 weeks average that these guys keep claiming. So they may still ask you to wait if you call 'em.

Re: my timeline, my app was recd around 7th May, CC charged on 11th, ref no: recd by mail on 15th, assigned to case worker on 31st and have now been asked to sit tight. During the last couple of days I have been told that they are "scoring points" on my application and I can expect a decision any time during the next few weeks - which you can guess is a wide open time frame.

kumar_3
Newly Registered

Post by kumar_3 » Fri Jun 02, 2006 10:15 pm

hi every one,

I would like to say thanks to everyone for sharing information,

here is my situatuion,

CC Charged on 16 th May

Ref Number Recieved on 18 th May,

I sent my FLR(IED) on 18 th May because of my Leave to Remain was Expiring on 21 st of May,

Today I recieved my FLR(IED) Application back to me stating that there is problem with my card payment, I checked with my bank they said everything is OK with my card, again I sent back this time with Postl Order and covering letter stating my situation.

I dont know weather they cosider it as a intime application or not, because my Leave To Remain expired on 21 st .

is anyone there in similar situation or anyone know about this type of situation,

I Appriciate any type of suggestions,

kumar .....

ukindia
Newly Registered

Post by ukindia » Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:54 am

Can any one tell me what is happening ?

I applied on 15/05/06 received a mail on 24/05/06 that my application is alread been decided and wait for the post or call up HO for decision.

Unable to get through by telephone, on 29/05 I did mail again and asked them to let me know the date of documents dispatched from UK

On 31/05 received reply back that No decision has been taken on my application and its still in waiting list. They said the previous mail was a mistake and apologised for the same.

Same day I called up HO and asked them my reference no and the gentleman nicely gave me all the information including Reference no and told it is still waiting for the decision. My reference no he said was 072xxx.

But there is a twist

I received Reference no from Ho by post today and it is completely diffrent from the one he gave me on the phone . This one is 045xxx

Now I am very much confused and dont understand what is happening with my application or may be there are many person with same name and DOB

Please tell which reference no is mine and does any one had the same expereince?

Regards

kumar_3
Newly Registered

Post by kumar_3 » Sat Jun 03, 2006 12:39 pm

hi ukindia

some times they give false information, the one you recieved by post is correct,

Did they mentioned apllication recieved date with your refference number, the one you recieved by post

what date your CC charged (if you pay by CC)

In my case CC charged and application recieved dates are same, I checked my CC transaction date with bank and Home Office people mentioned application recieved date with my reference number, which I recieved on 18th,

compare your dates with my dates and madmax dates then you contact them according to that time frame.

madmax dates
CC charged on 11th, ref no: recd by mail on 15th assigned case worker on 1stJune

kumar dates
CC charged on 16th, ref no: recd by mail on 18th not assigned case worker yet

In my case CC charged and application recieved dates are same, I checked my CC transaction date with bank and Home Office people mentioned application recieved date with my reference number, which I recieved on 18th,

I think if you apply from india the CC charge date may be different, otherwise CC charged and application recieved dates are same,

Actual process will start once your CC charged, (once they recieve payment)
After charging CC They are taking 12 to 15 working days for assigning case worker from there onwards depends on documentation and enquiries it may take one day or couple of weeks,

thats all my analysis. It may be right or wrong

regards

kumar......

ukindia
Newly Registered

Post by ukindia » Sat Jun 03, 2006 3:01 pm

Thanks a lot Kumar for your quick reply

My application reached on 15-05-o6 but the date mentioned in the letter is 25-05-06 I paid by dd so I guess it got cleared on 25-05-06

So now may be in 2-3 weeks from now it will be decided.

kumar_3
Newly Registered

Post by kumar_3 » Sat Jun 03, 2006 5:26 pm

you are welcome ukindia,

They mentioned Application Recieved 25 th that means they took nearly 7 to 8 working days for DD clearence....

From 25 th onwards they will take minimun 12 to 15 working days for assigning case worker once they assigned case worker then all depends on him or her, if everything is perfect documentation it will take only few hours to decide,

HO mentioned in website most of cases delayed because of poor documentation.

I heard from friends that they can spend only 3 hours per case.....

In your case If they satisfied with your documentation, you will get by the end of June 3rd week or 4th week.

not good idea to call them frequently.

thats all my openion ukindia,

regards..

kumar....

kurtis
Newly Registered

Post by kurtis » Sun Jun 04, 2006 2:13 pm

Application sent: May 2
Application received by HO: May 5
Reference number emailed: May 11
Caseworker assigned: June 1
Email received from HO indicating decision had been taken: June 2

madmax
Newly Registered

Post by madmax » Sun Jun 04, 2006 11:59 pm

Kurtis,
They have turned around quite fast on your case.
Are you applying from within the UK ? ie are you already working there ?
Thanks.
Mahesh

kurtis
Newly Registered

Post by kurtis » Mon Jun 05, 2006 7:36 am

i applied from outside the uk

HSPM_APRIL_2006_APPLICATI
Newly Registered

Post by HSPM_APRIL_2006_APPLICATI » Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:40 pm

Dear Kumar

Could you kindly tell me if you had received your passport back with HSMP stamp. How long did it take ?

I earn 1800 net amonth and has a mortgage of 1800 amonth, do u think this will hamper my chances of getting my HSMP stamped.

why do they ask about the mortgage

is it a plus factor that you have your own house and pay a mortgage or is it a negative one if you have less money to live with.

I have no dependants

your advice is greatly appreciated

cha

kumar_3
Newly Registered

Post by kumar_3 » Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:35 pm

hello cha,

I am still waiting for result, I am expecting this week.

here anyone got result in this week

I did't see any colum regarding mortagage in HSMP Application,

The one they are asking about mortage is different application that is FLR(IED), you have to send that once you got HSMP Application Approved.

I am not quit sure why they are asking about the mortgage.

Once they approved your HSMP Application, They dont see much on your FLR(IED), All they see for FLR(IED), sufficient bank balance or good job, anyway you have good job, just send pay slips, that's enough.

My openion not good idea to tell them about mortagage, you better take some one else suggestion also before applying.

regards

kumar...

ashishashah
India

Post by ashishashah » Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:27 am

It has been 4 Weeks now that HO received my papers..They recd it on 15Th may ..But it has still not being allocated to a case worker...

Now a days it is taking a lot of time to get assigen to a case worker..

I hope that after being assigned they evaluate it fast..

Ashish

ruthie

Post by ruthie » Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:39 am

Early June applicant timeline:

Application sent: June 1, 2006
Application received: June 5, 2006

CC not yet charged.... I've heard that recently some applicants' packages were returned back because of failure to charge CC. Not sure why.

ashishashah
India

Any news??

Post by ashishashah » Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:00 am

Did any one (May Applicants)hear from HSMP team ??

I called them up , but my case has still not assigned to a case worker..

It is now 3 weeks since i got my Ref. no..Is it unusual??

Thanks

Ashish