ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Application....over a month n still waiting

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny

whitebedspread
Newly Registered

EEA2 Application....over a month n still waiting

Post by whitebedspread » Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:00 pm

Hello All,
I found this forum very educative and interesting too.Anyway,let me go straight to the point,the EEA2 application for my partner was submitted on 22/12/2010 and was received by HO on 23/12/2010.....all documents are enclosed in the application except for his Passport(held by the HO for another application pending on form FLR(O) submitted around April 2010)
We are still waiting for the acknowledgement letter from HO though we have confirmed and tracked the application to have been delivered to the Liverpool office.
I hope this application will not take ages before a favourable decision is taken as he was having a pending application with HO beforehand. It's over a month since the application has been sent and received by the HO without an acknowledgement letter or COA sent to us......still waiting for either of the two.
If anyone has got any good advice,please do not hesitate to respond as soon as possible.
Kind regards,
Whitebedspread
Last edited by whitebedspread on Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Stefan-TR

Re: Over a month,still waiting

Post by Stefan-TR » Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:22 pm

whitebedspread wrote:It's over a month since the application has been sent and received by the HO without an acknowledgement letter or COA sent to us......still waiting for either of the two.
I don't think you'd get an acknowledgement letter, the COA is the only thing they send you. For us, it took about 1 month to get the COA, and that was one month that didn't have Christmas + New Year's in between.

So best is probably to be patient and wait for another two weeks or so. If you still don't get your COA by early/mid February, you can call them to follow up.

86ti
Diamond Member

Post by 86ti » Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:24 pm

Just wait. About 4 weeks seems to be typical these days. It takes them about 2 weeks to sort out the application and there are another two weeks before applicants actually receive the CoA. Not to forget the year-end holidays which may have an impact too. Nothing out of the ordinary yet.

whitebedspread
Newly Registered

Post by whitebedspread » Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:52 am

whitebedspread wrote:Hello All,
I found this forum very educative and interesting too.Anyway,let me go straight to the point,the EEA2 application for my partner was submitted on 22/12/2010 and was received by HO on 23/12/2010.....all documents are enclosed in the application except for his Passport(held by the HO for another application pending on form FLR(O) submitted around April 2010)
We are still waiting for the acknowledgement letter from HO though we have confirmed and tracked the application to have been delivered to the Liverpool office.
I hope this application will not take ages before a favourable decision is taken as he was having a pending application with HO beforehand. It's over a month since the application has been sent and received by the HO without an acknowledgement letter or COA sent to us......still waiting for either of the two.
If anyone has got any good advice,please do not hesitate to respond as soon as possible.
Kind regards,
Whitebedspread
Hello All,
Just a quick addendum,my partner informed our solicitor on the situation of things as regards the acknowlegement letter or COA not received as well as the 6 months rule on EEA2 application.....and he had since sent a letter to the HO on a recorded delivery with a reference number though yet to be delivered to the HO as at today 23/01/2011 when tracked on Royalmail website.
Your response and advise will be much appreciated.

Many thanks,
Whitebedspread

86ti
Diamond Member

Post by 86ti » Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:26 am

What exactly is it you want to know that hasn't been answered yet?

toni34
- thin ice -
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by toni34 » Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:12 pm

whitebedspread wrote:
If anyone has got any good advice,please do not hesitate to respond as soon as possible. take it easy,save ur strenght for the long wait
Kind regards,
Whitebedspread
Hello All,
Just a quick addendum,my partner informed our solicitor on the situation of things as regards the acknowlegement letter or COA not received as well as the 6 months rule on EEA2 application.....and he had since sent a letter to the HO on a recorded delivery with a reference number though yet to be delivered to the HO as at today 23/01/2011 when tracked on Royalmail website.
Your response and advise will be much appreciated.

Many thanks,
Whitebedspread
NON EU national with RC

toni34
- thin ice -
Mood:
Nigeria

eea2 and coa

Post by toni34 » Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:18 pm

sent m application,18 of january,not received coa,any idea when they usually send the coa.thanks all
NON EU national with RC

whitebedspread
Newly Registered

Re: eea2 and coa

Post by whitebedspread » Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:45 pm

toni34 wrote:sent m application,18 of january,not received coa,any idea when they usually send the coa.thanks all
Hello Toni
It seems they r taking so much time to send the COA now 'cos my partner have nt received his COA too despite all the letters written to them,but there was a good news on Friday when we mailed them.
We got a reply saying its under progress........
You should be expecting at the end of FEB.....patience pays

whitebedspread
Newly Registered

Re: EEA2 Application....over a month n still waiting

Post by whitebedspread » Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:29 am

Kind regards,
Whitebedspread
Hello all
EEA2 application sent on 22/12/2010
Received by HO 23/12/2010
No COA was issued after a month,then a letter and an e-mail was written to HO on 23/01/2011
Received a reply via e-mail confirming its under progress
COA was received 01/02/2011 bt dated 24/01/2011
Now the waiting starts............

toni34
- thin ice -
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by toni34 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:33 pm

whitebread can you pls give me the email adress you used as mine is going to 4 weeks on tuesday and no coas
NON EU national with RC

whitebedspread
Newly Registered

Post by whitebedspread » Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:50 pm

toni34 wrote:whitebread can you pls give me the email adress you used as mine is going to 4 weeks on tuesday and no coas
Hello Toni,
Here is the e-mail address
NWCSU@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

Take care
Whitebedspread

toni34
- thin ice -
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by toni34 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:35 pm

Thanks whitebed spread,sent them an email straight away.
NON EU national with RC

toni34
- thin ice -
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by toni34 » Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:02 pm

mail returned as default,can you check the adress adain mr whitebedspread
NON EU national with RC

whitebedspread
Newly Registered

Hello

Post by whitebedspread » Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:07 am

toni34 wrote:mail returned as default,can you check the adress adain mr whitebedspread
Thats the e-mail address......it will only return as auto reply and they will send u a reply later on.

toni34
- thin ice -
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by toni34 » Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:09 pm

thanks whitebedspread,yea got the autoresponse,more also they have sent the coa 2days ago.so am happy here.thanks all.now it is the rc we r waiting for .
NON EU national with RC

jbeit
Newly Registered

Re: EEA2 Application....over a month n still waiting

Post by jbeit » Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:40 pm

Kind regards,
Whitebedspread
hello all,

i m going through a similar problem sent my application 08/12/2010
ho received it on 09/12/2010.but i vent received a coa yet.
i ve tried calling but i m nt getting any good response .
thou they ve agreed to ve received it on 09/12/2010 but they keep saying it hasnt been dispatched out to a case worker
i sent an email to them on wed this week but they vent replied yet
pls do anyone knw what next i should do?