ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying Tier 1 visa from UK very urgent

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

suhas5678
Newly Registered

Applying Tier 1 visa from UK very urgent

Post by suhas5678 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:02 pm

HI ,

This is Suhas here.i was in UK till sep 2010 and came back to india on completion of assignment on Oct 2010.From there on i was on indian payroll.

I am on Tier 2 Intra company transfer visa valid till next year .Now i am planning to apply for Tier 1 same day visa(Fast track premium service) by going to UK shortly in two weeks time.

Now i have two questions please help me
1.I am going to UK with this valid visa without knowledge of my company.will take sick leave for few days .can u please advice will it be safe if i do in this manner.

2.Secondly in the earnings part i am showing the earnings in below manner
9 months of UK payslips(Jan 2010 to Sep 2010)
3 months of Indian payslips(Oct 2010 to Dec 2010)
One month of part time job(Dec 2010) required docs are present for part time job

My query is here can i show the earnings as mentioned above for same day visa service(Fast track) and will the decision be made on same day coz i want to return asap to india .i cant be there for more time else there is risk of my job if company comes to know abt this.

also if i omit the part time job then i will not meet the criteria.

Can u all please advice me ur views regarding this.

Thanks
Suhas

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:14 pm

Since the leave is now given in the form of a Biometric Residence Permit (BRP), even if the decision on your application is made on the same day, the BRP will be delivered to you by secure post (UKBA claims that the same is within a week but there's no guarantee).
When do I get my biometric residence permit? wrote:If you apply at a public enquiry office, we will post your permit to you by secure delivery after your appointment. Identity cards cannot be issued on the same day as your appointment.
We advise you not to book any non-urgent travel before you have received your permit.
Also remember that:
1. in-person premium service does not guarantee same day approval.
2. If the decision is deferred for any verification(s), your employer may come to know that you are in UK and applying for Tier 1.

regards

suhas5678
Newly Registered

Post by suhas5678 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:21 pm

sushdmehta wrote:Since the leave is now given in the form of a Biometric Residence Permit (BRP), even if the decision on your application is made on the same day, the BRP will be delivered to you by secure post (UKBA claims that the same is within a week but there's no guarantee).
When do I get my biometric residence permit? wrote:If you apply at a public enquiry office, we will post your permit to you by secure delivery after your appointment. Identity cards cannot be issued on the same day as your appointment.
We advise you not to book any non-urgent travel before you have received your permit.
Also remember that:
1. in-person premium service does not guarantee same day approval.
2. If the decision is deferred for any verification(s), your employer may come to know that you are in UK and applying for Tier 1.

regards
Thanks for the reply sushmehta how if i apply thru some agent.can u pl advice

gotcha
Member of Standing

Re: Applying Tier 1 visa from UK very urgent

Post by gotcha » Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:23 pm

suhas5678 wrote: also if i omit the part time job then i will not meet the criteria.
Looks very suspicious to me. Definitely it's not straight forward and as suggested by Sushdmehta, it's unlikely that you will get decision in one day.

Have you given thought, on how you will fill information in form about your address, current situation etc.

suhas5678
Newly Registered

Post by suhas5678 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:26 pm

gotcha wrote:
suhas5678 wrote: also if i omit the part time job then i will not meet the criteria.
Looks very suspicious to me. Definitely it's not straight forward and as suggested by Sushdmehta, it's unlikely that you will get decision in one day.

Have you given thought, on how you will fill information in form about your address, current situation etc.
@Gotcha: i can give my UK addrss where i was staying and currently my friends are staying there so address is not a issue for me.

regading the current situation i can say i was moved to india for 3 months as i had to give knowledge transfer for the project.

Please suggest ur views regarding this also if i go thru agent will it be helpful and how exactly can i mention about this in cover letter.

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:32 pm

suhas5678 wrote:how if i apply thru some agent.can u pl advice
What benefit / value will he/she add to the equation?

Will his presence nullify the need for verification (if the caseworker decides to defer decision pending investigations)? No!
Will his presence somehow force UKBA to issue a BRP on the same day? No!

regards

suhas5678
Newly Registered

Post by suhas5678 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:37 pm

sushdmehta wrote:
suhas5678 wrote:how if i apply thru some agent.can u pl advice
What benefit / value will he/she add to the equation?

Will his presence nullify the need for verification (if the caseworker decides to defer decision pending investigations)? No!
Will his presence somehow force UKBA to issue a BRP on the same day? No!

regards
Thanks Sushmehta for ur advice i thought they will be giving priority to solicitors thinking they have verified in the right way and can give the decision very early .agent is asking 1250 pounds as fee for this.

also if i go thru solicitor there is a chance of me getting same day service dates very soon .as solicitor are having slots for them every week .please advice.

if i fail to get Tier 1 visa then its huge losss for me as my entire family is dependent on me and indian salary m getting is too low.so thought of going to UK

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:45 pm

A solicitor is your representative, not UKBA's. So do not assume that his/her presence will either make your evidence(s) more genuine (somehow) or nullify the need for verification (if caseworker decides so).

AFAIK, all a solicitor can do is to advise you on what documentary evidences you need (that too, only if he is competent) and get you an appointment sooner than you can probably get your hands on.

regards

goldfish
Member of Standing

Post by goldfish » Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:50 pm

And make sure you read all the rules yourself and make sure that you are also satisfied you have provided everything you need. I know of people who have used immigration agents - and the agent has made mistakes which created lots of issues for them.

suhas5678
Newly Registered

Post by suhas5678 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:51 pm

Thanks Sushdmehta,can u pl advice how can i get the quickest dates and what are the different centres near London.

suhas5678
Newly Registered

Post by suhas5678 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:53 pm

in the earnings part i am showing the earnings in below manner
One month of part time job(Dec 2010) required docs are present for part time job

Can any one of u please tell me how can i describe regarding my earnings part in covering letter so that Immigration officer should not get confused.

manojk005

Post by manojk005 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:01 pm

suhas5678 wrote:in the earnings part i am showing the earnings in below manner

Can any one of u please tell me how can i describe regarding my earnings part in covering letter so that Immigration officer should not get confused.
If you are planning to use same Tier 2 (ICT) visa for entry then you are taking huge risk. Evenif you visa date is valid your employer may have informed Home office that your assignment is finished and your CoS to be curtailed or cancelled. If this is the case then think carefully as you may be entering country by deception. If they check this at entry then they will refuse entry. Also when you will apply for Tier 1 then definitely you need to give details of Tier 2 (ICT) visa, which they can easly verify.