ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TIER 1 GENERAL ON PG DIPLOMA ANY LUCK YET?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

khanjaan

TIER 1 GENERAL ON PG DIPLOMA ANY LUCK YET?

Post by khanjaan » Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:07 pm

Dear Users,
ANyone had there appeal done any luck people who got refusal please share their story after refusal what they have done .

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:50 am

Well, the rules still haven't changed, so I doubt it.
Do not send me PM's with specific questions - post question in the open forum so others can also benefit from the answers.

khanjaan

Post by khanjaan » Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:20 pm

mulderpf wrote:Well, the rules still haven't changed, so I doubt it.
please dont comment on my post stay in SA and chill mate all you do is to get your ratings high thats it if i get the visa you better leave the immigration board

mtuckersa
Member of Standing

Post by mtuckersa » Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:18 pm

khanjaan wrote: please dont comment on my post stay in SA
wtf?? there truly are some strange people on this forum!!

generaltier1

Post by generaltier1 » Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:12 pm

no update...have my hearing this month

how abt u?

khanjaan

Post by khanjaan » Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:59 pm

generaltier1 wrote:no update...have my hearing this month

how abt u?
They didnt gave me right to appeal coz i got valid visa but my solicitor has put in the complaint and they are reconsidering it

adamnator83

Re: TIER 1 GENERAL ON PG DIPLOMA ANY LUCK YET?

Post by adamnator83 » Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:04 am

khanjaan wrote:Dear Users,
ANyone had there appeal done any luck people who got refusal please share their story after refusal what they have done .
Hi, my appeal was allowed!

sunmoon

Post by sunmoon » Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:24 am

mulderpf wrote:Well, the rules still haven't changed, so I doubt it.
Dear mulderpf... never mind.. just wait and see, I hope you will have scope if this people stay with the forum after their appeal results.

sunmoon

Post by sunmoon » Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:26 am

khanjaan wrote:

how abt u?
They didnt gave me right to appeal coz i got valid visa but my solicitor has put in the complaint and they are reconsidering it
hi there @ khanjaan ,
what about your complaint and reconsideration request ? any luck ?

khanjaan

Post by khanjaan » Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:36 pm

sunmoon wrote:
khanjaan wrote:

how abt u?
hi there @ khanjaan ,
My Solicitor dealing with it he got the letter from bites in which it is mentioned that the qualification is equivalent to the standard to claim 30 points and just waiting they were only reconsidering because my solicitor gone really angry and wrote a really harsh letter to HO and he gonna forward bites letter and let see .
I hope everything will be ok

adamnator83

Post by adamnator83 » Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:10 pm

khanjaan wrote:
sunmoon wrote:
khanjaan wrote:

how abt u?
hi there @ khanjaan ,
My Solicitor dealing with it he got the letter from bites in which it is mentioned that the qualification is equivalent to the standard to claim 30 points and just waiting they were only reconsidering because my solicitor gone really angry and wrote a really harsh letter to HO and he gonna forward bites letter and let see .
hi, my appea was allowed , i just received a letter from AIT.
please contact me asap. i try to sharte some information.

sunmoon

Post by sunmoon » Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:20 pm

khanjaan wrote:
sunmoon wrote:
khanjaan wrote:

how abt u?
hi there @ khanjaan ,
Oh, your PgD from BITES college, sorry I misunderstood ! I was thinking you got it from a proper University. Do you really think HO will give you any credit for the letter your solicitor got from BITES, in a time when there are huge criticism around about those type of colleges. good luck

generaltier1

Post by generaltier1 » Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:58 pm

Dear Sunmoon and mulderpf... the fact that adamnator83's appeal has been allowed is good enough a shutup call for those who were really "concerned" about PGDs from colleges like BITE...dont u think so? :P

If u folks hav anything against these colleges please stop criticising the fellow members and take up the matter to the relevant govt department or else PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT!!!

many thnx

manojk005

Post by manojk005 » Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:52 pm

generaltier1 wrote:Dear Sunmoon and mulderpf... the fact that adamnator83's appeal has been allowed is good enough a shutup call for those who were really "concerned" about PGDs from colleges like BITE...dont u think so? :P

If u folks hav anything against these colleges please stop criticising the fellow members and take up the matter to the relevant govt department or else PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT!!!

many thnx
Whether appeal for degree from college like BITE has been allowed or not, fact remain that these type of colleges are under suspicion. The most important is whether that degree is valuable in employment market or not? If your degree can fetch you a good job then thats what you need. Degree from one of the management institute in India is not even recognised by government agency in India but their graduates get very good offer from industry across world.

Also if UKBA has done mistake once in past then it does not mean that they should be doing same again. Once they discover authenticity of such degree then they must take action like what US immigration has done with respect to Tri-valley university! This is the only way to stop degradation of UK towards third world country. If corruption and frauds are rampant in the UK and authority don't take any action then there is no point in living here.

generaltier1

Post by generaltier1 » Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:58 pm

exactly my point!

the UKBA and relevant authorites should either blacklist these colleges and close them or accept their qualifications...

listing them as "A" rated attracts students from overseas. Once u r here and get ur certificate/degree etc they do not recognise it. WHAT A JOKE! looks like the UKBA has joined the league of making money...

manojk005

Post by manojk005 » Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:14 pm

generaltier1 wrote:exactly my point!

the UKBA and relevant authorites should either blacklist these colleges and close them or accept their qualifications...

listing them as "A" rated attracts students from overseas. Once u r here and get ur certificate/degree etc they do not recognise it. WHAT A JOKE! looks like the UKBA has joined the league of making money...
I understand your frustration. UKBA must not be giving visa to study in those courses because at the end students will suffer most. If they give then they should accept responsibility as well. Reason is that many overseas students are not aware that those colleges are bogus and do not have power to award degree. There are few student who know this but come to study so that they can stay here for 10 years working part time or some time illegaly and then get residency. This group of students must be discouraged.

sunmoon

Post by sunmoon » Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:23 pm

manojk005 wrote:
generaltier1 wrote:Dear Sunmoon and mulderpf... the fact that adamnator83's appeal has been allowed is good enough a shutup call for those who were really "concerned" about PGDs from colleges like BITE...dont u think so? :P

many thnx
Whether appeal for degree from college like BITE has been allowed or not, fact remain that these type of colleges are under suspicion. The most important is whether that degree is valuable in employment market or not? If your degree can fetch you a good job then thats what you need. Degree from one of the management institute in India is not even recognised by government agency in India but their graduates get very good offer from industry across world.

Also if UKBA has done mistake once in past then it does not mean that they should be doing same again. Once they discover authenticity of such degree then they must take action like what US immigration has done with respect to Tri-valley university! This is the only way to stop degradation of UK towards third world country. If corruption and frauds are rampant in the UK and authority don't take any action then there is no point in living here.
@ manojk005
I think after your response I have nothing left to reply. Thanks, just want to add.. could you please ask those guys how do/did they show their previous earning to get enough points for T1 (general) application. I guess they will say they own a company/business !!! and that is only paper company to show income. So they abuse the system two ways but you can't tell the true, even if you comment in general they take it personal and you will be under their aggressive comments.
Sorry I'm just against those who knowingly abuse the system not those who are under the trap of those dodgy colleges.

adamnator83

Post by adamnator83 » Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:25 pm

manojk005 wrote:

many thnx
Whether appeal for degree from college like BITE has been allowed or not, fact remain that these type of colleges are under suspicion. The most important is whether that degree is valuable in employment market or not? If your degree can fetch you a good job then thats what you need. Degree
from one of the management institute in India is not even recognised by government agency in India but their graduates get very good offer from industry across world.

I did spend a lot of money to study at this college and i am satisfied with my qualification obtained. i have my own business and work as a manager In UK based company. Stop sending stupid comment if you don't know individual who is a genuine migrant in this country! [/i]