ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Time for deducting payment

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

afzalasm

Time for deducting payment

Post by afzalasm » Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:01 am

Its been long time since I posted here. Busy making £ in UK these days. I got a question from the mods/all memebers here.

A friend of mine sent an application which is recieved on 6th June but his payment from his credit card is not yet deducted. Previously they use to deduct it within 2 days after recieving application. Any idea on how many days they take?

Also, he applied for Urgent Treatment with an offer in hand. Any idea whether they do contact UK employer and in what means (fax/phone).

I will be thankful for your kind replies on above.
Regards,
Afzal

ruthie

Post by ruthie » Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:30 am

Same as me. They received application on Jun 5th, but still not yet charged CC. I've sent mail and no reply up till now. I know from my friend that the packages of some applicants last week were returned back becaused failure of charging CC. Not sure why.