ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

uppar tribunal..?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

tyre

uppar tribunal..?

Post by tyre » Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:58 am

hi experts...

please help me

my visa was refused for T1.
i went for the appeal which was heard on 4th of feb and i got determination date 8th and i received on 9th of Feb.

and i asked my lawyer to send it herself to uppar tribunal so i can get at least some more stay to sort out my problems and get ready to pack...

i am worried either my lawyer sent it for uppar tribunal or not... if she has sent it then i should get acknowldegement letter as my other friend got in 1 week time.. while my one has take almost 2 days less in 2 weeks...

do acknowledgement letter come in a week in average or can take more for uppar tribunal?

and i want to find out how long can i maximum stay to sort out my problems and also work as much as i can so i can get some extra money.
in search of immigration updates

tyre

Re: uppar tribunal..?

Post by tyre » Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:49 am

plz help me
in search of immigration updates

Greenie
Respected Guru

Post by Greenie » Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:07 am

Contact the tribunal and/or your solicitor.