ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

facing problem with barclays

This is an area for the discussion of matters related to issues about moving from one country to another. Examples could be about money transfer, moving and packing, validity of driving licence, etc..

It is not a general non-immigration, free-for-all area.

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny

ferrarilondon
Member of Standing

Post by ferrarilondon » Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:58 pm

I have my Set M appointment next week, every thing is ready but my bank barclays is not verifying the statements in the branch but their customer service advisors on the phone are saying that the branch should verify it.
I did order over the phone but its just the ledger copy with a letter.

Now I am very worried, has any one submitted those copy statements and got away with it. please let me know

Thanks

ferrarilondon
Member of Standing

Post by ferrarilondon » Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:59 pm

and yeah i have been to 3 different branches in 3 different areas in London, same answer that the will get sacked if they stamp any paper

ferrarilondon
Member of Standing

Post by ferrarilondon » Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:25 pm

any suggestions guys please help?

learningzone
Newly Registered

Post by learningzone » Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:11 pm

What you could do is go to the bank, use one of those machines where you could print the statment for a given date range, and take it to the front desk (who normally fixes the appointment), they would stamp it (no signatures) as Ihave got it done quite a few times for other purposes...Are you inneed of any other extra validation, otherwise :shock: ?

jason23

Post by jason23 » Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:50 pm

Hopefully this will be useful for you.

Hello Jason,

Barclays statements can be generated inside the Barclays Bank - Kensington High street, London, UK. You can get it stamped and signed across the counter from this branch. If you are living in London, this is close to Kensington gardens almost opposite to PC world.

Thanks.
Niki.

Taken from another forum
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=71422