ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Canadian PR from IT worker Visa from inside country

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

AP_Tier1
Newly Registered

Canadian PR from IT worker Visa from inside country

Post by AP_Tier1 » Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:59 pm

Hi,

I have got a job in Canada and landing there after getting IT worker visa for 1 year. This is the max. duration of visa.

My question is since my job is permanent in Canada and i would like to settle there. what are the options i have.

Which visa category should i use once i am in Canada so that i can stay there with PR.

How easy or difficult it will be keeping in mind that i will apply again from inside Canada.

Any suggestion will be welcome.

AP_Tier1
Newly Registered

Re: Canadian PR from IT worker Visa from inside country

Post by AP_Tier1 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:05 am

Hi Moderators / SushDMehta,

Can any of you please advise.

Thanks.
AP_Tier1 wrote:Hi,

I have got a job in Canada and landing there after getting IT worker visa for 1 year. This is the max. duration of visa.

My question is since my job is permanent in Canada and i would like to settle there. what are the options i have.

Which visa category should i use once i am in Canada so that i can stay there with PR.

How easy or difficult it will be keeping in mind that i will apply again from inside Canada.

Any suggestion will be welcome.

giuseppenero

DAAAA!!

Post by giuseppenero » Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:41 am

Yes. Only one suggestion that an IT person should have known:
Contact someway and somehow, your nearest Canada Immigration Office and ask them directly. DAAAA!!!