ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Federal Skilled Worker -Agriculture Scientist(Help Required)

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

hammad.77
Newly Registered

Federal Skilled Worker -Agriculture Scientist(Help Required)

Post by hammad.77 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:35 pm

Hi All,

My undergraduation degree is in Agriculture (4 years degree) and recently I have completed my Masters degree in Environmental Governance from University of Manchester, United Kingdom.

I want to know whether my profession comes under National occupation list or not. I think my profession comes under the code of 2121 and under the title of Agriculture scientist. But, I am bit confused regarding my profession.

Kindly help me out to resolve this problem before proceeding the application for canadian immigration.

Thank you

raymasa2
Member of Standing

Re: Federal Skilled Worker -Agriculture Scientist(Help Requi

Post by raymasa2 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:33 pm

hammad.77 wrote:Hi All,

My undergraduation degree is in Agriculture (4 years degree) and recently I have completed my Masters degree in Environmental Governance from University of Manchester, United Kingdom.

I want to know whether my profession comes under National occupation list or not. I think my profession comes under the code of 2121 and under the title of Agriculture scientist. But, I am bit confused regarding my profession.

Kindly help me out to resolve this problem before proceeding the application for canadian immigration.

Thank you
Do you have at least 1 year experience in the field AND do you fulfil at least half of the duties listed under "Main duties" for 2121:

http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC ... val65=2121

If so, you may apply (other requirements must also be fulfilled).

Ray

giuseppenero

Post by giuseppenero » Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:58 am

Why haven't you already talked with the canadian consulate office about your chances of success? Who else would know better? I can't believe some of these time wasting questions.