ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

provincial nominee, please help experts

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

handsomeishere

provincial nominee, please help experts

Post by handsomeishere » Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:06 am

hi all,

i have posted some of the questions before but the situation was not fully mentioned but now i have written the whole Scenario so people would be able to answer so that it i was nominated by the province in the family stream as one my cousins is in manitoba, then i applied for PR to the same province, i am in uk while my wife stays in pakistan because her visa to UK was refused, i had my medical done in october 2010 in glasgow, while my wife had her medical in pakistan, i am sure that paksitani people need to apply for provincial nominees to lonodon even if they are staying in pakistan, i need to ask that if i go back to pakistan then what would happen to my application would i need to come for the interview to london embassy? if and when they ask, and if i am still in UK, and my wife is in pakistan and canadian embassy asks us to send them our passports, i can send my passport from here, but would my wife send her passport to canadian embassy london for visa or she can send it to me so i can pass it to the embassy? some one told me that pakistani authorities don't allow sending of passports outside the country , if this is the case then how the people send thier passports form pakistan to london canadian embassy for stamping visa when they apply under provincial moninees TO LONDON CANADIAN EMBASSY, and are accepted and granted PR and how the canadian embassy london send them the passports back , and what if they ask us for an interview and i am in UK , and my wife is in pakistan, sorry for alot of questions but i am confused
i would really appreciate any extra info too,

thanks in advance

giuseppenero

expert

Post by giuseppenero » Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:14 am

I think you better find a qualified Pakistani immigration expert, with good references!
I don't think that we armchair experts can handle your case.
Good Luck

handsomeishere

Re: expert

Post by handsomeishere » Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:28 pm

giuseppenero wrote:I think you better find a qualified Pakistani immigration expert, with good references!
I don't think that we armchair experts can handle your case.
Good Luck
thanks mate,

plz can some one tell me about any reliable solicitor or lawyer in scotland or in the whole UK? much appreiated

giuseppenero

Immigration Councillor

Post by giuseppenero » Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:40 am

Does an immigration expert necessarily have to be a lawyer?
Try finding a Pakistani travel agent who can recommend somebody.
I here that Birmimgham is full of them. Find them online and then call them to emphasize the urgency for a referral.

handsomeishere

Happy birth day

Post by handsomeishere » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:29 pm

giuseppenero wrote:Does an immigration expert necessarily have to be a lawyer?
Try finding a Pakistani travel agent who can recommend somebody.
I here that Birmimgham is full of them. Find them online and then call them to emphasize the urgency for a referral.

thanks a lot mate :) much appreciated