ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

what about the New Application

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ranchers
Mood:

what about the New Application

Post by ranchers » Wed Jun 14, 2006 11:08 am

Hi..
I just got my first refusal letter from HO, I claimed 25 marks for my Education and 50 for my Work Experience but they gave me 15 for my Masters as they said that my master is equivalent to Uk bachelors, Secondly they consider my Work Experience as a 4 yrs Graduate Level Experience but didn't considered it as a Senior LEvel..

Now I m confused what to do..Whether to apply for the Review or put a fresh application with the Salary points..As i didn't claimed Salary Points in my previous application..
Any one, if please suggest me .. I will be really thank ful...Whether I go for a new application with some better Job Descirptions and Salaray Points i-e Last Year Tax Return and Salary Slips OR i must request for a REVIEW ????
Secondly someone told me that they always keep the previous record..So I m confused that they can check If I try to put some more Good Points in my JD's and show them my Salary this time..
Can they Object on that ????

Suggestion Please ?????????? :(

ruthie

Post by ruthie » Wed Jun 14, 2006 4:11 pm

You can not attach new evidence when you request for review. I think it's ok for you to make a new application. It will not be a problem if you want to provide them more evidence or to claim different points. The reason why they reject your case is that they think you can not PROVE you're qualified, NOT you ARE not qualified. But anyway don't provide anything that appears to be an contradiction with your last application.

ranchers
Mood:

Post by ranchers » Sat Jun 17, 2006 5:15 am

Thanks ruthie

But do you have any inofrmation like If I send a new fresh application then will they open my previous application or not..Because they definetly have my record so if I make any change then they may confuse that what kind of blastic change happens within a month :wink:

Secndly what U advse..whether I must write in a Cover lettter that i was rejected due to this and this