ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NCS asking for additional info. not mentioned on the forms

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mistermaker
Newly Registered

NCS asking for additional info. not mentioned on the forms

Post by mistermaker » Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:28 pm

Hie all

So i decided to go to our local NCS office to make an appointment and yes i made one but for next week as i was asked to bring the following (in addition to the ones stated on the forms):

1) Letter from work or P60 for myself and spouse
2) letters from our kids school including the one in nursery!!
3)driving licenses both
Has anyone else experienced this?. The person i saw did say she has not really read the application forms ..so i am wonder where she got the above list from??

malli

Post by malli » Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:20 am

If you can get them get them, but i'm not sure why they are asking for reference for your child??

ukpl

Post by ukpl » Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:51 am

If your kids were born outside UK, it is in your best interest to supply as much relevant information as you can as you are applying for registration under discretion rule (positive outcome is not guaranteed).
Therefore NCS ask you for letters from schools which confirm residency and intentions. And if you read forms, guides and guides for caseworkers, you will find out it is not weird requirement.
It is easy to get such letters from school office.
And guessing from your nickname that you are a father, do not forget to take marriage certificate with you (plus certified english translation).