ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

fee increase in 04/2011 approved or not?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

crazychris

fee increase in 04/2011 approved or not?

Post by crazychris » Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:16 pm

Where we can find the parliament debate result of this proposal? Is it approved or not? Will it really go in effect?

dz_nostalgia
Newly Registered

Re: fee increase in 04/2011 approved or not?

Post by dz_nostalgia » Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:04 pm

crazychris wrote:Where we can find the parliament debate result of this proposal? Is it approved or not? Will it really go in effect?
how can BC go from free in 2002 to £836 ? really?

i was one of those who paid for that "you are allowed to marry" certificate that was banned few years later and when i tried to get a refund i couldnt believe how much constraints they put in there to get your money back.

basically unless you are begging on the street and using plastic supermarket bags as a substitute to underwear your application will be refused, has any one actually managed to get a refund?

Casa

Post by Casa » Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:25 pm

The fees will rise in April as shown on the UKBA website.