ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

40000 in bank vs 60000 in IT company

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

asiljon

40000 in bank vs 60000 in IT company

Post by asiljon » Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:49 pm

Dears, could you pls assist me in following dilemma: I recently accepted an offer from one of major UK bank with following conditions: Salary GBP40000, based in Leeds, relocation cost covered. Job contract not signed yet. Another offer came from It company's banking dep. with salary GBP60000, based in London. Pros for bank stability, they have more opportunities to sponsoring my Tier 2 if I will not gain sufficient points for for extension Tier1, more opportunities for carrier grow. Pros for second option: salary which could enable me to extend my Tier 1, extensive travel thruout the Europe, based in London where I have more social network. Cons they have included probation period of 3 months, no carier grow. Thank you in advance,

giuseppenero

Post by giuseppenero » Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:07 pm

Everybody would like to have your problem, I'm sure.

kenfrapin

Post by kenfrapin » Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:59 am

You have two choices both with its owns merits and perils....given the current situation, you must be smart enough to chose what's best and if not then you dont deserve it in the first place...

I would personally go for stability and the company that guarantees I stay here for a few years, forgetting the package offered....but then, the final choice is yours!!!

KP

linuxman2k3
Newly Registered

Re: 40000 in bank vs 60000 in IT company

Post by linuxman2k3 » Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:50 pm

asiljon wrote:Dears, could you pls assist me in following dilemma: I recently accepted an offer from one of major UK bank with following conditions: Salary GBP40000, based in Leeds, relocation cost covered. Job contract not signed yet. Another offer came from It company's banking dep. with salary GBP60000, based in London. Pros for bank stability, they have more opportunities to sponsoring my Tier 2 if I will not gain sufficient points for for extension Tier1, more opportunities for carrier grow. Pros for second option: salary which could enable me to extend my Tier 1, extensive travel thruout the Europe, based in London where I have more social network. Cons they have included probation period of 3 months, no carier grow. Thank you in advance,
Sorry but you are taking the mickey with this post. People are here looking for jobs (not me though). So this sort of problem keeps you awake? You are joking.

prisat
Member of Standing

Post by prisat » Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:36 am

I have a question here.... what is ur age ????
Disclaimer :

I am not from a law firm or an attorney who provide Consultation for Immigration to UK.
Information that i provide is not the same as legal advice or legal advises. Use the message (s) and information at your own risk.

arsenal49
Diamond Member

Post by arsenal49 » Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:13 am

just because this person has two job offers, doesn't mean he is taking a piss at all those who doesn't!

grow up...