ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

New fees from 6th April

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

nax_72

New fees from 6th April

Post by nax_72 » Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:47 am

Under the News for the British Citizenship I could not see the new fees news from 6th April. Also in the general news and updates I see this line:

Following Parliamentary approval, new immigration fees will be introduced from Wednesday 6 April 2011 for foreign nationals applying to visit, study, work or settle in the UK

which does not mention naturalisation/registration. But in the news for working visa and residency the fees increase news are there. Are the new fees for the citizenship not yet introduced?

Markie

Re: New fees from 6th April

Post by Markie » Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:29 am

that has been provided earlier...28Feb to be exact. the other sections of the website seem to be lagging with the updated information...I guess they still changing the forms+guidelines and will be posted again in due time...

nax_72 wrote:Under the News for the British Citizenship I could not see the new fees news from 6th April. Also in the general news and updates I see this line:

Following Parliamentary approval, new immigration fees will be introduced from Wednesday 6 April 2011 for foreign nationals applying to visit, study, work or settle in the UK

which does not mention naturalisation/registration. But in the news for working visa and residency the fees increase news are there. Are the new fees for the citizenship not yet introduced?

kamalin10

Post by kamalin10 » Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:53 am

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... fees-april

click on : Fees for our services that will take you to:

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/aboutus/fees/

on the right there are two pdf’s: before and after 6th of April.

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:55 am

Life isn't fair, but you can be!