ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Quebec job offer , what else?!?!?

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

nader_neisha
Newly Registered

Quebec job offer , what else?!?!?

Post by nader_neisha » Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:46 pm

Hi every1

i have relative who own a hotel in montreal and willing to give mw a job offer as a hotel general manager in his hotel , i have degree in hotel management and master degree in int management , i am currently living in uk and working in hilton , but my visa will expires in 9 months and i want to know how can i migrate to quebec asap ? i dont know french but i am willing to learn , what are the procedures for him ? what documents needs to be filled in in order to get a visa? is it easier to apply for temporary work visa and apply for pr once your are in canada? which one is easier? and whats the time frame for quebec ?!?

many thanks

giuseppenero

Post by giuseppenero » Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:04 pm

Submit your written job offer to the Canadian Embassy and they will assist you. Don't waste your time here.

f2k
Diamond Member

Re: Quebec job offer , what else?!?!?

Post by f2k » Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:30 am

nader_neisha wrote:Hi every1

i have relative who own a hotel in montreal and willing to give mw a job offer as a hotel general manager in his hotel , i have degree in hotel management and master degree in int management , i am currently living in uk and working in hilton , but my visa will expires in 9 months and i want to know how can i migrate to quebec asap ? i dont know french but i am willing to learn , what are the procedures for him ? what documents needs to be filled in in order to get a visa? is it easier to apply for temporary work visa and apply for pr once your are in canada? which one is easier? and whats the time frame for quebec ?!?

many thanks
Have a look at http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/index.html if you browse on that site you will find a qualification 'tool' where you fill in your infor and it tells you if you qualify. Not sure about the timelines,

also have a look at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/ ... ly-who.asp