ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Request for further documentation

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

happyheartpr
Newly Registered

Request for further documentation

Post by happyheartpr » Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:20 pm

Hello Forum,

I have called the HO today (19/04/2011) and the lady said that my file has been picked up by the case worker on (18/04/2011). She said that a letter has been sent requesting for some more documentation.

Just tensed thinking what they would want from my end!!!!!

Has any one been in this situation? If any of you have please shed some light on to this...

Best Regards,

Happy Dude

kamalin10

Post by kamalin10 » Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:27 am

Weird question – how can anybody but you know what docs you submitted and what your life was like for the past 6 years? Looking at your first post on

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... ht=#464642

one can only guess that it is related to your taxes. Wait and see what else might be of interest to the HO [/url]

ferrarilondon
Member of Standing

Post by ferrarilondon » Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:34 pm

it could be prove that you are registered self employed or declaration for CRB , i know couple of people who have to get their CRB done after they applied for Naturalisation, But do let us know as soon as got the letter from HO

Good luck

lionking007

Re: Request for further documentation

Post by lionking007 » Tue May 03, 2011 10:55 am

happyheartpr wrote:Hello Forum,

I have called the HO today (19/04/2011) and the lady said that my file has been picked up by the case worker on (18/04/2011). She said that a letter has been sent requesting for some more documentation.

Just tensed thinking what they would want from my end!!!!!

Has any one been in this situation? If any of you have please shed some light on to this...

Best Regards,

Happy Dude
Hi Happyheartpr, did you get the letter from the HO requesting more info???? if yes and dont mind, can you pls share it with the forum pls???

Cheers
LK

tintin

Post by tintin » Wed May 04, 2011 1:58 pm

Have you received the letter yet. If yes then it'll be great if you can share the information on the forum so that others can benefit from your experience.