ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please any update recent EEA2 applications made

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Sherlyta
Newly Registered

Re: am confused.someone help

Post by Sherlyta » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:34 am

adegbeng wrote:
kashijee wrote:
blueforest007 wrote:kashijee>>>>>>
Finally i got my COA after 6 weeks. I was on student visa and was alowed to work only 20hrs a week ....Am i eligible to work full time after i receive my COA.Please reply me ....Thank you
Congrat pal .......
u r allowed to work full time. you have all right equal to EU Citizen . you can set up your own business can work as self employed. i mean anything you want to work..
best of luck[/quote

can someone help please my coa does not state right to work can i still use it to work?]
Hello,

I had the same problem, what you have to do is to write to North West customer service unit Email: NWCSU@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk Fax: 0161 261 1232 they are complaints related to eea applications.

you have to give all the details of your letter, name...

what I pointed it was that a potential employer would need to see this right to work. they sent me a new COA with a Note for Employers there.

At least they should tell you what you are applying for and that you are free to live and work in uk.

I hope this helps
good luck

Sherlyta
Newly Registered

Post by Sherlyta » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:43 am

ashah24 wrote:
blueforest007 wrote:Guys is anybody lucky to receive RC r u guys calling HO or ...............???
YEP!! :D

I got mine just today....application was sent on the 11th of may.....! Residence card issued 2nd July...and received 22nd July! Took like less than 2months to be issued....
Congratulations!!

I hope I can soon get mine.
I applied on 19/04, we were trying to call one time and we couln't talk to anyone.
do you think if I start caling them, they would attend my application?
would you confirm to me the number and the extensions or the person you were speaking with?
any tricks?

thanks and congrats again!

blueforest007

Post by blueforest007 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:06 pm

congrats.......ashah24>>>>>Did HO call u before sending ur RC or ask for any thing......i applied on 12th of may when i call them they say it's still on consideration.
Good luck for ur future--U r lucky one ...

ashah24
Newly Registered

Post by ashah24 » Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:43 am

Sherlyta wrote:
ashah24 wrote:
blueforest007 wrote:Guys is anybody lucky to receive RC r u guys calling HO or ...............???
YEP!! :D

I got mine just today....application was sent on the 11th of may.....! Residence card issued 2nd July...and received 22nd July! Took like less than 2months to be issued....
Congratulations!!

I hope I can soon get mine.
I applied on 19/04, we were trying to call one time and we couln't talk to anyone.
do you think if I start caling them, they would attend my application?
would you confirm to me the number and the extensions or the person you were speaking with?
any tricks?

thanks and congrats again!
Thank you!

I call 01516725626 and press option 1 and then option 2.....I find that as soon as the operator starts talking i just press 1 and then as soon as she starts talking i press 2 and this way i get in the que....but if i dont i usually get the we are busy call again message!

Im not sure if calling them helps, i only called them coz my COA didnt say i could work and i was told well its almost finished so not to worry and then i called again about my COA and was told my apllication was completed...tbh i was ready to wait 6months and then start bombarding them with emails and phone calls.

The only thing i can say is keep your calm coz some of them can be extremely rude...

I hope you get some good news soon.

ashah24
Newly Registered

Post by ashah24 » Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:46 am

blueforest007 wrote:congrats.......ashah24>>>>>Did HO call u before sending ur RC or ask for any thing......i applied on 12th of may when i call them they say it's still on consideration.
Good luck for ur future--U r lucky one ...
Thank you!

No they didnt call me or write to me for anything.

I hope you get yours soon also.

blueforest007

Post by blueforest007 » Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:37 pm

kashijee>>>>ANd other GUys
ANy GOOD news from HO
any additional documents asked
ANy news updates????please
Are u calling HO or ?????
Lets share please...............

blueforest007

Re: COA Recieved

Post by blueforest007 » Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:06 am

hi Belluci did u receive ur rc????

rotten_tomatoe
Newly Registered

)

Post by rotten_tomatoe » Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:13 pm

Hello everyone! Any updates? Just want to share if somebody interested:
1) sent an application with all the documents for RC on 20 of September 2010;
2)received CoA on 10th of October dated 5th of October;
3)Haven't called or written anything to them at all, still waiting for RC.
blueforest007,Belluci and others, have you received yours RC already? waiting for replies..

smallpie
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by smallpie » Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:17 pm

kashijee wrote:hi waqas :
i have applied for RC in 19th Jan 2010 and no reply from HO.
they should send me certificate of application (COA) atleast.
anyway let me know if you recieved your COA ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hiya. am really impressed abt everyone's effort concerning their application. coz av always thot am the only one applyin or going thru the ukba problem lol.
am a non-eea natonal, applied march 30th as unmarried partner to my finnish partner , got COA on 6th MAY. didnt call them at all regarging the progress. until my partner had to travel for 4-days to finland in oct. and requested her passport back, and ukba letter sayin not to send it until requested for again. but on her return, our solicitor ask us to send it to them, ignoring their letter lol. after reading everyone's story here and how it takes time to get the RC, i decieded to ring them this morning and the nice guy behind the fone siad to me all docs recieved and i will hear from them within nxt 4weeks and if not i shld ring them back again just to double check. (so am hoping i will get my RC in the post by then.) so i will suggest pple need to ring , write or fax to PUSH them.

smallpie
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by smallpie » Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:22 pm

doesnotcompute wrote:Here's the history of my wife's EEA2 application so far:

7th Jan: sent application by special delivery.
7th Jan: received by Home Office
14th Jan: sent email asking when we might receive the COA, and if everything is in order with the application. Explained to them that we wish to travel in May.
18th Jan: sent complaint that no response was received from my query within 48 hours. Reminded HO of their obligations under 2006 Immigration Rules to issue a COA immediately.
19th Jan: Received COA, confirming right to work/reside in the UK (the COA was dated 14th Jan).
21st Jan: received confirmation of complaint
27th Jan: apology letter received, responding to complaint. A second COA was enclosed in the envelope.

Since 27th Jan, no update from the HO. I am thinking about calling them next week for an update, but I doubt I will get anywhere :roll:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hiya. am really impressed abt everyone's effort concerning their application. coz av always thot am the only one applyin or going thru the ukba problem lol.
am a non-eea natonal, applied march 30th as unmarried partner to my finnish partner , got COA on 6th MAY. didnt call them at all regarging the progress. until my partner had to travel for 4-days to finland in oct. and requested her passport back, and ukba letter sayin not to send it until requested for again. but on her return, our solicitor ask us to send it to them, ignoring their letter lol. after reading everyone's story here and how it takes time to get the RC, i decieded to ring them this morning and the nice guy behind the fone siad to me all docs recieved and i will hear from them within nxt 4weeks and if not i shld ring them back again just to double check. (so am hoping i will get my RC in the post by then.) so i will suggest pple need to ring , write or fax to PUSH them.

smallpie
Member of Standing
Mood:

Re: COA - frustration

Post by smallpie » Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:36 pm

moodlem wrote:I called the UKBA and they say they cant give me any updates on progress for the COA until the 70 days are up!!!!
This is so frustrating
not having a passport not being able to do anything

Do they like making people feel so inadequate and helpless!!!!!
did u mean coa or RC? COA is meant to be sent just within 1mnth or after. RC is within 6mnths. 70days for COA is too much to wait, dats 2mnths tho. i think u will have to ring them and write them too. here is mine situation:

am a non-eea natonal, applied march 30th as unmarried partner to my finnish(finland) partner , got COA on 6th MAY. didnt call them at all regarging the progress. until my partner had to travel for 4-days to finland in oct. and requested her passport back, and there is a ukba letter sayin not to send it until requested for again. but on her return, our solicitor ask us to send it to them, ignoring their letter lol. after reading everyone's story here and how it takes time to get the RC, i decieded to ring them this morning and the nice guy behind the fone siad to me all docs recieved and i will hear from them within nxt 4weeks and if not i shld ring them back again just to double check. (so am hoping i will get my RC in the post by then.) so i will suggest pple need to ring , write or fax to PUSH them.

blueforest007

Post by blueforest007 » Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:17 am

Hi if u got any solution on my problem please reply me :thank u
i applied for EEa2,it on may 2010 it was rejected on november 2010 because my wife Had Wrs certificate on 2008 and she didn't know that she has to inform HO for change of employment and continuous employment for 12 months when she comes here in england.So she didn't bother to apply for change of employment.She was working without informing HO.
November 2010 I appealed and she applied for Wrs certificate for change of employment for my wife and Applied for Fmrs for myself.My wife has been working on same place from april 2010 that means she finishes her 1 year continuous employment on april 2011.And Fmrs is supposed to be issued for me for the time she works. What do i have to do now wait for the fmrs or apply for eea2 because she finishes her continus employment in this april and how will they essue me 1 yr visa....please reply me im in great confusion
thank you

blueforest007

Post by blueforest007 » Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:24 pm

guys any helppp please

rinna
Newly Registered

Good news on EEA2

Post by rinna » Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:13 pm

Just to give you guys waiting for your EEA2 an update of my sister's application which she made on the 5th of January.
COA received after 2weeks and 5yrs residence card received today 4th April.
Time line is a little less than 3months.
I hope you all receive yours very soon. :o

blueforest007

Post by blueforest007 » Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:10 pm

hi guys just wanted to share u guys that i finally received my fmrs stamp on a sheet of paper.and it's again time to apply for another.
Now i have to apply for eea2
wrs is closed but we still have to apply for eea1 for my wife?????i am not very sure about that anyone got any idea since she finished her continuous work on same place foe a year now and we have to appy for eea1 and eea2 isn't it...