ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

18 month rule?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ash786
BANNED

Post by ash786 » Sat May 07, 2011 9:25 am

khan2015 wrote:
ash786 wrote:
khan2015 wrote:
ash786 wrote:
1. Aryan2013, i hop you remeber who we are dealing with here lol....
Re: Ash786 :I think it would be better for all of us, to stay in the limit.
Re:aryan
This type of Entrepreneurship only helps the British students not for oversees students.You would see in the upcoming future.
1. Student Entrepreneurship route is intended for non-British and non-european students and not for british/european students.
2. Everybody knows who needs to stay within the limit.
Please provide any related link that would help us.Thanks
"This type of Entrepreneurship only helps the British students not for oversees students.You would see in the upcoming future"

1. If you can provide me the link for the above wat u said then i can provide you with my link.
2. There are many false claims you have made for which you still not have provided any link or proof. :)

khan2015

Post by khan2015 » Sat May 07, 2011 2:58 pm

ash786 wrote:
khan2015 wrote:
ash786 wrote:
khan2015 wrote: Re: Ash786 :I think it would be better for all of us, to stay in the limit.
Re:aryan
This type of Entrepreneurship only helps the British students not for oversees students.You would see in the upcoming future.
1. Student Entrepreneurship route is intended for non-British and non-european students and not for british/european students.
2. Everybody knows who needs to stay within the limit.
Please provide any related link that would help us.Thanks
"This type of Entrepreneurship only helps the British students not for oversees students.You would see in the upcoming future"

1. If you can provide me the link for the above wat u said then i can provide you with my link.
2. There are many false claims you have made for which you still not have provided any link or proof. :)
mate i told you that it will implement in the future. The way they are thinking to implement this route . But u have used a word ''is''.so that's why i asked you.anyways lets wait n see.

UKILR
BANNED

Post by UKILR » Sat May 07, 2011 3:41 pm

khan2015, i honestly can not believe what you have been saying so far. I have read most of your posts and i just can not believe what you claim in your psot. My advise to you is to grow up and start living in the real world. I am also surprised that not even the moderators have warned him on his wrong information and still let him post here.

He has got no proof of what he is saying....... :o apart from still claiming for somethinh which is not even out.

As far as the Student Entrepreneurship route is concerned, are you out of your mind Khan2015? If you care to listen to the speech by home secretary and the statement then she has clearly mentiond in a question towards the PSW route that she intends to close the PSW in 2012 and introduce Student Entrepreneurship route for the international student.

Why would HO use Student Entrepreneurship term in their immigration documents if it is not intended for international students but british people?
I have to inform you Kahn2015 that british persons are not subject to immigration control (If you forgot about this which i am sure you have)

Also do not reply saying "You just wait and see" as i read this nonsense from most of your posts...

khan2015

Post by khan2015 » Sun May 08, 2011 6:09 pm

UKILR wrote:khan2015, i honestly can not believe what you have been saying so far. I have read most of your posts and i just can not believe what you claim in your psot. My advise to you is to grow up and start living in the real world. I am also surprised that not even the moderators have warned him on his wrong information and still let him post here.

He has got no proof of what he is saying....... :o apart from still claiming for somethinh which is not even out.

As far as the Student Entrepreneurship route is concerned, are you out of your mind Khan2015? If you care to listen to the speech by home secretary and the statement then she has clearly mentiond in a question towards the PSW route that she intends to close the PSW in 2012 and introduce Student Entrepreneurship route for the international student.

Why would HO use Student Entrepreneurship term in their immigration documents if it is not intended for international students but british people?
I have to inform you Kahn2015 that british persons are not subject to immigration control (If you forgot about this which i am sure you have)

Also do not reply saying "You just wait and see" as i read this nonsense from most of your posts...
Thank you so much for your reply.I think we should wait and see and I never bothered about people like you.What can say/abuse or what so ever.You have no right to reply to anyone in such manners.Please stay in the limits as its my humble request Mr banned member
:D

Casa

Post by Casa » Sun May 08, 2011 6:17 pm

Khan2015, you'll see that ASH786 and UKILR (who were one and the same person!) are now both banned from the forum, so neither of them will be here to read your post.