ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Extension, Forgot the dates of duration of study

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Administrator

shashank2361

Tier 1 Extension, Forgot the dates of duration of study

Post by shashank2361 » Tue May 10, 2011 6:52 pm

Hi

I am applying for the Tier 1 extension, Unfortunately I don't remember the exact dates I entered for the period of study when I palces my initial tier 1 application. My session was delayed and after 5 years of leaving college no one was able to tell the exact dates, so I put some caluclated dates based on certificates and info I have,

Now I don't remember what were the dates I enterd, Is thier a risk of rejection if the dates found different, the degree is 100% authenticate.

i know this is an stupid mistake on my behalf, but now it can't be undone

Any advice please, Thanks in advance.
Regards
Shashank

mvent00
Diamond Member

Re: Tier 1 Extension, Forgot the dates of duration of study

Post by mvent00 » Fri May 13, 2011 10:43 pm

shashank2361 wrote:Hi

I am applying for the Tier 1 extension, Unfortunately I don't remember the exact dates I entered for the period of study when I palces my initial tier 1 application. My session was delayed and after 5 years of leaving college no one was able to tell the exact dates, so I put some caluclated dates based on certificates

Dates on degree certificates are what they require!!

and info I have,

Now I don't remember what were the dates I enterd, Is thier a risk of rejection if the dates found different, the degree is 100% authenticate.

i know this is an stupid mistake on my behalf, but now it can't be undone

Any advice please, Thanks in advance.
Regards
Shashank

shashank2361

Post by shashank2361 » Sat May 14, 2011 10:09 pm

Thanks for the reply

I am not sending the documents this time as it is an extension application, but any how they must be keeping the record, I am not remembering the what was the calculation i did, the classes generally starts in month of August in my state, the question here is the exact date, i asked my friend who also has applied for extension and he too don't remember the dates he entered.

So could thei be a risk if the date are not matching,