ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

help regarding spouse visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

sonya24

help regarding spouse visa

Post by sonya24 » Wed May 18, 2011 9:21 am

hi all i need some help i want to apply for my husband's spouse visa he is currently living abroad so i need to get a entry clearance spouse visa i have got indefinate leave to remain i recently applied for naturlisation decision is pending i have got a 11 month old baby he is a british citizen but only problem is that i am not working because im still only breastfeeding my baby and its impossible for me to work at the moment but i really want my husband to join me i live with my mum so dont have to pay any rent but husband can come and stay with us my mum doesnt have any problem.i also have some saving so you think i can apply for his visa on human rights because my baby needs his father now.ill be greatful if someone can help me.thanks

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Wed May 18, 2011 1:44 pm

Please continue in the existing topic.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!