ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Where is the SET(O) interactive form?!

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

milan_ns

Where is the SET(O) interactive form?!

Post by milan_ns » Wed May 25, 2011 10:16 pm

UKBA advertises interactive SET(O) form on their website.

You're supposed to downloaded it, completed it on the computer, then upload and pay the fees online.

It all sounds great, apart from one thing - I can't find the flippin' form :cry: ?!?

The only form I can find is the "normal" PDF form which I'd need to print and complete with a pen (being a geek - I prefer keyboard to pen - also prefer to pay online and avoid the risk of me credit card going awry in the PEO).

Help?

jager

Post by jager » Thu May 26, 2011 2:20 pm

There is no interactive form available since they introduced the new salary requirements. Since the form is now roughly twice the length of the previous one, UKBA probably considers it low priority/too complex to update.

milan_ns

Post by milan_ns » Sun May 29, 2011 10:41 am

Lazy gits them UKBA web developers :)

Thanks