ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

After April, 2006 but before Nov, 2006.

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

geekhatri

New SET(O) form available - bit confusion

Post by geekhatri » Sat May 28, 2011 8:52 am

hi guys,
I have seen the new version of SET(O) form - version 05/2011.

They add one more category under SECTION 3 (section B) - Tier 1 (General) migrant applying under the terms of the HSMP Forum Judicial Review Policy Document.

I don't know now, should I select the above option or HSMP under the terms of HSMP ILR Judicial review policy document.

Any suggestion plz, as I am 2+3 category (may, 2006), and as we know we were HSMP and further they put Tier 1 general, while extending our visa...

Also under section 10 in the new version - should i select 10G or 10L.

guys, i am sending the form through post, so i won't be face to face with HO guys to challenge them and don't want that they return my form.

Please guys, need help...specially from administrators...
thanks.

salina02

Re: New SET(O) form available - bit confusion

Post by salina02 » Sat May 28, 2011 3:18 pm

geekhatri wrote:hi guys,

They add one more category under SECTION 3 (section B) - Tier 1 (General) migrant applying under the terms of the HSMP Forum Judicial Review Policy Document.

I don't know now, should I select the above option or HSMP under the terms of HSMP ILR Judicial review policy document.

Any suggestion plz, as I am 2+3 category (may, 2006), and as we know we were HSMP and further they put Tier 1 general, while extending our visa...

guys, i am sending the form through post, so i won't be face to face with HO guys to challenge them and don't want that they return my form.

thanks.
I too in the same boat i am going for options

Section 3
HSMP under the terms of HSMP ILR Judicial review policy document

section10 - 10g

Please guys let us know if we are on the right path.

khalidmirza
Member of Standing

Post by khalidmirza » Sat May 28, 2011 10:06 pm

Hi Guys

I am surprised UKBA removes one confusion and creates another confusion at the same time. The change in form to include the migrants between 3rd Apr 2006 to 7th Nov 2006 (to remove confusion in the Guidance) has created another one. They have not changed guidance either. Now the test of language and life in uk (which is not to be done by pre Nov 2006 applicants) has created confusion. If you mark hsmp under hsmp forum JR , it does not say either in the form or in guidance that you are exempted from KOL test. Basically they should clarify this in guidance and include this category in the exemption list for KOL. It is really confusing.

Also under section 10 in the new version - should i select 10G and 10L

thanks.

salina02

Post by salina02 » Sun May 29, 2011 8:17 am

salina02 wrote:

thanks.

Section 3

section10 - 10g

I hope we got it clear at this stage now

geekhatri

Post by geekhatri » Mon May 30, 2011 4:17 pm

salina02 wrote:
salina02 wrote:

thanks.

Section 3

section10 - 10g

I hope we got it clear at this stage now
yeah i think,u r right, we still have to stick with the same options..

geekhatri

new set (O) form

Post by geekhatri » Mon May 30, 2011 5:09 pm

hi Sush,
can you please put some light on this new set (O) form. I'm so sorry to disturb you like that but it's so much confusing to what option to select in section 3 and further section 10, as HO put the option for us (Tier 1 general migrant applying under HSMP JR review), but further we can't select option 10L???

would be really appreciate.

thanks.

salina02

Re: new set (O) form

Post by salina02 » Mon May 30, 2011 5:58 pm

geekhatri wrote:
hi Sush,
can you please put some light on this new set (O) form. I'm so sorry to disturb you like that but it's so much confusing to what option to select in section 3 and further section 10, as HO put the option for us (Tier 1 general migrant applying under HSMP JR review), but further we can't select option 10L???

thanks.
I appreciate from experts to please give some suggestion with the new set(o) form 05/2011 for pre nov 2006 applicants

only two quick answers needed

From section 3

Tier 1 (General) Migrant applying under the terms of the HSMP Forum Judicial
Review Policy Document
OR

Highly skilled migrant under the terms of HSMP ILR judicial review policy document

From section 10

10G or 10H or 10L

sainird
Newly Registered

Re: new set (O) form

Post by sainird » Mon May 30, 2011 8:20 pm

salina02 wrote:
geekhatri wrote:
hi Sush,

thanks.
I appreciate from experts to please give some suggestion with the new set(o) form 05/2011 for pre nov 2006 applicants

only two quick answers needed

From section 3

Tier 1 (General) Migrant applying under the terms of the HSMP Forum Judicial
Review Policy Document
OR

Highly skilled migrant under the terms of HSMP ILR judicial review policy document

From section 10

10G or 10H or 10L
Anyone who initially entered(applied) to HSMP before 07-11-2006 and received visa on basis of that letter should apply and tick Highly skilled migrant under the terms of HSMP ILR judicial review policy document under section B in section 3 on page 7.

Now anyone who applied before 03-04-2006 to HSMP should complete 10H in section 10 and same should be filled by those who applied between 03-04-2006 & 07-11-2006 but ammending the period from 4 to 5 years by hand.

This is the best i believe you can do but its worth asking them in writing by a bunch which might force them to rectify their mistake by ammending the form quickly.

salina02

Re: FORM SET(O)- SECTION 3

Post by salina02 » Tue May 31, 2011 12:54 pm

sushdmehta wrote:
sushdmehta wrote:Section 9 - select 9G.
In the new SET(O) form, effective 06-Apr-11, select 10G.

In fact, if you read 9G (old form) / 10G (current form) it becomes crystal clear which option is to be selected in Section 3 of the form by HSMP migrants falling in the "03-Apr to 07-Nov" category.
Any suggestions from moderators what to do with 20-may-2011 form.

Son_of_Soil
Member of Standing

Post by Son_of_Soil » Tue May 31, 2011 1:22 pm

This new form is no doubt very confusing, moderators, please advise.

geekhatri

Re: FORM SET(O)- SECTION 3

Post by geekhatri » Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:10 pm

salina02 wrote:
sushdmehta wrote:
sushdmehta wrote:Section 9 - select 9G.
In the new SET(O) form, effective 06-Apr-11, select 10G.

In fact, if you read 9G (old form) / 10G (current form) it becomes crystal clear which option is to be selected in Section 3 of the form by HSMP migrants falling in the "03-Apr to 07-Nov" category.
Any suggestions from moderators what to do with 20-may-2011 form.
Any news Salina....

salina02

Post by salina02 » Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:52 pm

Hi Guys, I been asked to apply after 3 months, as I already posted saying i been out of country for 270 days with no business trips.
No fees taken and I selected HSMP JR in 3B and 10G.

geekhatri

Post by geekhatri » Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:00 am

[quote="salina02"]Hi Guys, I been asked to apply after 3 months, as I already posted saying i been out of country for 270 days with no business trips.
No fees taken and I selected HSMP JR in 3B and 10G.[/qu

hey salina,
sorry to hear that, u have to further wait for 3 more months, but which form you filled??? as in new interactive form, there is no such options ????

salina02

Post by salina02 » Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:57 am

geekhatri wrote:
salina02 wrote:Hi Guys, I been asked to apply after 3 months, as I already posted saying i been out of country for 270 days with no business trips.

hey salina,
sorry to hear that, u have to further wait for 3 more months, but which form you filled??? as in new interactive form, there is no such options ????
Hi Geekhatri, I used paper form.

vinodk537
Newly Registered

ILR For dependents- absences

Post by vinodk537 » Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:49 am

My dependent eventhough stayed for 5 years- she is absent for 400 days. whether she is eligible for ILR-My case is pre nov-2006 HSMP

vinodk537
Newly Registered

Pre Nov 2006-ILR -can apply before 28 days

Post by vinodk537 » Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:56 am

i received hsmp visa- oct 5-2006
Travelled to UK Dec5-2006( about 60 days initial delay)
My Tier1 visa valid till OCT-2011
My Total absences including initial delay counts- 165 days

Am i Eligible to aply ILR in OCT-2011? that is 28 days in advance

My wife who stayed for all these days(5 years) got over 250 days absences- whether she is eligible as dependent for ILR?

geekhatri

Post by geekhatri » Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:14 pm

salina02 wrote:
geekhatri wrote:
salina02 wrote:Hi Guys, I been asked to apply after 3 months, as I already posted saying i been out of country for 270 days with no business trips.

hey salina,
Hi Geekhatri, I used paper form.
Hi Salina, thanks for that. Can u please tell me, is it difficult to get an appointment face to face (PEO) or it's easy available.

thanks.

geekhatri

Post by geekhatri » Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:17 pm

hey salina,
sorry but what option u have selected in 3B
Tier 1 General or HSMP under JR.

plz let me know.

thanks

salina02

Post by salina02 » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:26 am

geekhatri wrote:
hey salina,

plz let me know.

thanks
HSMP under JR

dba_kkk

Re: Pre Nov 2006-ILR -can apply before 28 days

Post by dba_kkk » Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:04 pm

Hi Vinod,

please follow this link

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... 510#464510

cheers
dba_kkk

San_798
Newly Registered

Requesting a sample covering letter for ILR under HSMP JRNov

Post by San_798 » Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:12 pm

Hi all the members,

Can I request you to help me to prepare the covering letter for my ILR application under HSMP JR pre Nov 2006?

Can anybody share there format with me?

I will be highly obliged if anybody can help me with above.

Thanks in advance for help, support and information.

Best Regards
San

geekhatri

Post by geekhatri » Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:00 pm

salina02 wrote:
geekhatri wrote:
hey salina,

plz let me know.

thanks
HSMP under JR
wow, it was brave option but gud thing for u was, u went PEO face to face, problem for me, i am going to send through post n don't want to risk too much...but don't what happened to administrator's as they are quiet and not guiding on points which we have raised.
also noticed that HO page is still allow to access paper version of form, which is 05/11 for those, who don'twant to pay online...

geekhatri

Re: Requesting a sample covering letter for ILR under HSMP J

Post by geekhatri » Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:08 pm

[quote="San_798"]Hi all the members,

Can I request you to help me to prepare the covering letter for my ILR application under HSMP JR pre Nov 2006?

Can anybody share there format with me?

I will be highly obliged if anybody can help me with above.

Thanks in advance for help, support and information.

Best Regards

hi budy,
i am in the same boat, can u plz tell me - which form u r planning to use and which options u r going to select in section 3 and section 10.

thanks.

Son_of_Soil
Member of Standing

Post by Son_of_Soil » Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:48 pm

Hi
Can anyone see the SET(O) paper form? only interactive version is available.Are they updating the form or something?

Regards

smaganti

Post by smaganti » Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:02 pm