ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependant visa refused

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Administrator

infonex
Newly Registered

i have got my wife visa refused

Post by infonex » Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:36 pm

Dear All
I applied for my wife visa in pakistan which they refused. I am tier 1 general migrant which is valid untill 2013, i have submitted copy of my passort which was attested by Royal mail identity check service.

refusal decsion

You have failed to show satisfactory evidence that your sponsor has leave to remain in uk as pbs migrant 319c (b)(i)(ii)
---------------------------------------------------------
this is exact wording this is they gave us right of appeal which we will go for it.

Please adviseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee us :?: :?: :?: :?:

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:39 pm

Did you include a copy of your visa as well or just the info page in your passport? What exactly was included in your "copy of my passport"?

innocentdevil
Diamond Member

Post by innocentdevil » Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:57 pm

the ID checking service --- do they accept that ?

you could have best getting the passport notarized/ attested.

also, as asked above, did you include all pages including visa pages as well.

Its making me worried me now on how many refusals we have on petty matters, I am back here now but going to send a notarized copy of my passport with visa pages before I get my wife to go to gerrys in Pakistan.

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:13 pm

innocentdevil wrote: Its making me worried me now on how many refusals we have on petty matters, I am back here now but going to send a notarized copy of my passport with visa pages before I get my wife to go to gerrys in Pakistan.
It would depend on whether the OP sent just a copy of his passport bio page or the visa as well before you can call it a petty matter. If there's no copy of the visa, then that is a good reason for rejection.

innocentdevil
Diamond Member

Post by innocentdevil » Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:24 pm

mulderpf wrote:
innocentdevil wrote: Its making me worried me now on how many refusals we have on petty matters, I am back here now but going to send a notarized copy of my passport with visa pages before I get my wife to go to gerrys in Pakistan.
It would depend on whether the OP sent just a copy of his passport bio page or the visa as well before you can call it a petty matter. If there's no copy of the visa, then that is a good reason for rejection.
point understood. I still do believe it depends on the case worker as well but if OP didn't submit visa pages(copies) then thats where the problem is.

infonex
Newly Registered

YES I INCLUDE PASSPORT INCLUDING BOI DATA PAGE AND VISA COPY

Post by infonex » Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:27 pm

YES I INCLUDE PASSPORT INCLUDING BOI DATA PAGE AND VISA COPY PASSPORT ATTESTED BY ROYAL MAIL IDENTITY CHECK SERVICE. MY FIREND USED ROYAL MAIL IDENTITY CHECK SERVICE FOR HIS WIFE SAME CASE AS ME AND HE GOT VISA LAST MONTH.

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:31 pm

Don't shout - you have already shown that you know how to use CAPS Lock and the Shift Keys.

Then do just that - appeal the decision explaining that you have submitted a copy of your visa.

innocentdevil
Diamond Member

Post by innocentdevil » Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:36 pm

people are here to help you but you shouldn't abuse anyone on here. nobody's getting paid to help here, everyone's helping voluntarily, same advice if you get from solicitor will cost you an arm and a leg. Show some respect :wink:

if you are given right to appeal then may as well do that.

infonex
Newly Registered

sorry about the caps lock was typed in rush

Post by infonex » Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:26 pm

I didn’t mean to offend any body here, I just tried to cover all the points u guys asked above in ur both replies, I am wondering I didn’t used any rough wording what made you guys so provoked. I posted here my problem to humbly request and seek help not to offend anybody or get offended. Hope this explanation is enough to satisfy u guys to leave this matter here and not to put further replies on this issue back and forth.

hope this will help With lots of sorry

Infonex

successatlast
BANNED

Post by successatlast » Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:39 pm

Hi, What is Royal Mail Identity Check Service.Also is this type of attestation must while submitting Tier 1 dependent visa??Can we do self attestation??Thanks in advance

infonex
Newly Registered

Post by infonex » Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:41 pm

PLEASE advice me what are the chances, my passport included how come ECO didn't bother to have a look on it, and when my wife collected my passport pages were on top of bundle.

sorry one point i missed out to mention my tier1 visa i got through appeal refusal reason was " unable to verify ur earning from your previous employer" and they never contacted my previous employer for any verification. does this appeal issue got some thing to do with my wife visa refusal.

my lawyer asked me for the following steps.

To put in a review of the application, due to the wrong decision made in this application, I would need the following documents:

- Copies of the Tier 1 approval letter
- Copy of the UKBA letter requesting your passport for visa stamping
- Any letters from the UK tribunal with dates of your tribunal hearing
- A copy of your UK visa and front passport page
- Signed letter of Authority

With the above information I can put in an appeal and request a review of the decision made by the UK embassy

sorry about the long story but just want to give details.

Thanks

infonex
Newly Registered

royal mail identity check service

Post by infonex » Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:49 pm

hi, Royal mail charge £7 to attest 3 different documents and they check original before puting any attestation. i knw one of my house mate who get this attestation before me and he got no problem. but i am not Recommending any body please get notarized attestation from a solicitor even if you have to pay abit extra.

But my question is still there, don't they have all my visa data, visa number etc didn't they check or try to verify it.

nionlight
Member of Standing

Post by nionlight » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:18 pm

I know many people who submitted passport, visa copy without attestation and they got visa. This UK embassy as well as home office people are piece of *** . Can't they simply check your name and date of birth in their home office database and check if you get leave to remain or not even though you submitted visa copy they didn't bother to have a look.

I really now believe since Tier-1 general visa ( their money making scam) is closed, their only home to make money is now Dependant visa. They will reject visa without any reason and so people will apply again and they will get another almost £1000. ( appeal take freaking long time and some people don't want to stay without their spouse this long so they apply again).

What a scam!! Dont worry you will win the appeal without any doubt. Good luck...

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:00 pm

nionlight wrote:This UK embassy as well as home office people are piece of *** .
nionlight, having read your posts believe you hold a grudge - if so, keep it off the forum. Loose the "habit" of swearing at every possible opportunity.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:22 pm

Where has the OP stated that the application has been refused for not submitting notarised / attested copy of the passport / visa? So why jump to that conclusion?

OP, assuming your wife did submit the relevant pages of your passport then the refusal may be a result of human error. Submit an appeal and re-submit the relevant pages of the passport along with the appeal form.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

mat101
Newly Registered

Post by mat101 » Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:16 am

Hi infonex,

Really sorry hear about the visa rejection. Very frustrating. Did you mention the photocopies of your visa/passport in the cover letter?

I applied for my wife’s and waiting decision with the same documents and ID checking service. I am in deep stress now.

BTW: what are your timelines and under what dates you submitted the application? What was the location of VAC? Please let me know.

Thanks
-M

infonex
Newly Registered

Post by infonex » Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:26 am

HI, I APPLIED ON 26 APRIL WAS UNDER PROCESS FROM 12 MAY AND THEN RETURN TO AC AGAIN 26 MAY RECIEVED YESTERDAY 06 JUNE.
yes dear i have mentioned in cover letter as well :(, but don't worry its just happened with me.... it don't mean that it will happen with you, i knw few other people used royal mail identity check service and gone through. so don't worry fingers crossed all the best for your case........

Thanks

innocentdevil
Diamond Member

Post by innocentdevil » Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:52 am

my wife hasn't yet applied but I am going to send my notarized copies of my passport today in order to avoid any mishap.

good luck with appeal, you will be fine.

infonex
Newly Registered

Post by infonex » Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:32 am

request from forum experts.

can any one explain this please what does its means
-----------------------------------------------------------
refusal:

You have failed to show satifactory evidence that your sponsor has leave to remain in the the UK as a PBS migrant. 319C (b)(i)(ii)

I have therefore refused your application because i am not satisfied on the balance of probabilities that you meet all the requirments of above paraghraph(s) of immigration rules.

NOW here is 319C (b)(i)((ii)

319C. Requirements for entry clearance or leave to remain

(b) The applicant must be the spouse or civil partner, unmarried or same-sex partner of a person who:

(i) has valid leave to enter or remain as a Relevant Points Based System Migrant, or

(ii) is, at the same time, being granted entry clearance or leave to remain as a Relevant Points Based System Migrant.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
this is the paraghraph they refused us. if i am not getting this wrong, its mean that i have to prove i have leave to remain in the Uk and also i have to prove that we are married as well or just i have to prove that i have leave to remain in uk ?????? Please help

ddb
United Kingdom

Post by ddb » Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:55 am

infonex wrote:You have failed to show satifactory evidence that your sponsor has leave to remain in the the UK as a PBS migrant. 319C (b)(i)(ii)
This is the primary reason for refusal.
infonex wrote:its mean that i have to prove i have leave to remain in the Uk and also i have to prove that we are married as well or just i have to prove that i have leave to remain in uk ??????
You just have to prove that you have leave to remain. Still send all the other relevant documents you submitted with you first applied for the dependant visa.

nionlight
Member of Standing

Post by nionlight » Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:40 am

infonex wrote:request from forum experts.

can any one explain this please what does its means
-----------------------------------------------------------
refusal:

You have failed to show satifactory evidence that your sponsor has leave to remain in the the UK as a PBS migrant. 319C (b)(i)(ii)

I have therefore refused your application because i am not satisfied on the balance of probabilities that you meet all the requirments of above paraghraph(s) of immigration rules.

NOW here is 319C (b)(i)((ii)

319C. Requirements for entry clearance or leave to remain

(b) The applicant must be the spouse or civil partner, unmarried or same-gender partner of a person who:

(i) has valid leave to enter or remain as a Relevant Points Based System Migrant, or

(ii) is, at the same time, being granted entry clearance or leave to remain as a Relevant Points Based System Migrant.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
this is the paraghraph they refused us. if i am not getting this wrong, its mean that i have to prove i have leave to remain in the Uk and also i have to prove that we are married as well or just i have to prove that i have leave to remain in uk ?????? Please help
This is the most disgusting, and wearied reason I have ever seen given by visa officer. what can be more ridiculous than this, that they even didn't bother to go to 2nd page of your passport copy. if they have any doubt they could simply check their database with your name and date of birth instead of scamming £1000. They need to be sued big time ** SIGH** Lodge appeal as well as new application if you want. In case they reject 2nd application with another reason something like 'prove that you are a male and your wife is female and you guys are married not same sex partner' etc... you can link your appeal and will save some time.

infonex
Newly Registered

call letter

Post by infonex » Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:45 pm

hi, folks what a reliefe thanks God, I have got my wife visa call letter on 4th august from embassy, we filed appeal on 16 june 2011 in uk,
these are my time lines who esle waiting good luck u all for ur applications
they just asked for passport 2 pictures and tb test certificate... saying a final decision yet to be made on application. i think if they decided not to give visa they shouldn't ask for passport if m not getting this worng i think they overturned the original decision ????????

thank you very much this forum was very helpful and supportive when i was under lots of pressure and stress Thank you all for ur kind words....