ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

how long will it take to get a response from ukba after my h

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

jja
Newly Registered

how long will it take to get a response from ukba after my h

Post by jja » Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:59 pm

how long will it take to get response from ukba after winning my appeal for my marriage visa? my hearing was on 04-05-2011 and i recieved the result of hearing from the judge on 06-05-2011 and result was in my favour. but i havent still heard anything from ukba when its 09-06-2011. does somebody know how long will it take?

HRY2005
Member of Standing

Post by HRY2005 » Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:40 am

It takes up to 12 weeks. You need to wait till after 12 weeks before you can contact them.
Live and let live

stacey1

Post by stacey1 » Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:03 am

Hi , i am in the same situation as you are,still waiting to hear from the Home Office.I spoke with the IAC regarding this and if you check your paperwork it will state that you should contact the Home Office after 6 weeks of the date of the letter of judgment.The IAC confirmed this.To be honest i have heard some people can wait over a year,but dont want to put a downer on the situation.My appeal was heard on the 14/4/11 and im yet to hear bk from the home office.Ive tried calling them but it just rings then cuts off :-/
Im sure they will be in touch with us both soon.Which IAC did you attend?Birmingham?
Good luck :-)