ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tow different card payment slips

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Nazia88

Post by Nazia88 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:15 pm

Hi guyz i have sent application to the ukba. i used my visa electron card for direct debit but today i have recieved letter saying your card has been declined but every detail were corred i still had the copy of the payment slip i sent them. i also checked with bank there are no restriction on my card or bank account i have enough fund available there.
Any suggestion if they decline again even this time i have sent the copy of my card aswel to make sure everything detail is right.
regards
nazia x
Last edited by Nazia88 on Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NAZIA XX

rnr79
Member of Standing

Re: Payment has been declined, WHY ?

Post by rnr79 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:22 pm

Nazia88 wrote:Hi guyz i have sent application to the ukba. i used my visa electron card for direct debit but today i have recieved letter saying your card has been declined but every detail were corred i still had the copy of the payment slip i sent them. i also checked with bank there are no restriction on my card or bank account i have enough fund available there.
Any suggestion if they decline again even this time i have sent the copy of my card aswel to make sure everything detail is right.
regards
nazia x
Hi Nazia,

your bank should have details if the transcation request reached to their system, have you checked with them that do they have any record of recent payement request from UKBA or natinality application?

If not i think UKBA may not have entered the correct details and obviously the request will be declined and wont reach you bank systems in that case it is hard to know if UKBA sent request correctly with all the details.

I dont know but may be you can give other card details?

Nazia88

Re: Payment has been declined, WHY ?

Post by Nazia88 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:31 pm

rnr79 wrote:
Nazia88 wrote:Hi guyz i have sent application to the ukba. i used my visa electron card for direct debit but today i have recieved letter saying your card has been declined but every detail were corred i still had the copy of the payment slip i sent them. i also checked with bank there are no restriction on my card or bank account i have enough fund available there.
regards
nazia x
Hi Nazia,

your bank should have details if the transcation request reached to their system, have you checked with them that do they have any record of recent payement request from UKBA or natinality application?

If not i think UKBA may not have entered the correct details and obviously the request will be declined and wont reach you bank systems in that case it is hard to know if UKBA sent request correctly with all the details.

I dont know but may be you can give other card details?
hi
i went to the bank asked the detail my bank said there is nothing on my account and nothing been declined from bank. its ukba must have enterend the wrong detail otherwise everything was OK from.

but now i have sent the copy of my card aswel to make sure that they have my right detail and hope this time it will work.
regards
NAZIA XX

Casa

Post by Casa » Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:06 pm

Unfortunately the UKBA are renowned for keying in incorrect card numbers.

Nazia88

Post by Nazia88 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:38 pm

Casa wrote:Unfortunately the UKBA are renowned for keying in incorrect card numbers.
yes casa it is unfortunate, is that happend with anybody else ? and then 2nd time they entered the correct detail.
NAZIA XX

Nazia88

Post by Nazia88 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:13 pm

can i send two different card payment slip and they can use if first decllined and if its one successful and other maybe destroyed or ignored. is that ok
NAZIA XX

allta

Re: Tow different card payment slips

Post by allta » Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:22 pm

Nazia88 wrote:can i send two different card payment slip and they can use if first decllined and if its one successful and other maybe destroyed or ignored. is that ok
No, only 1 payment slip is required. Have you considered other payment options like cheque?
No man can be an Island of Knowledge, a Tree doesn't make a forest

Nazia88

Re: Tow different card payment slips

Post by Nazia88 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:33 pm

allta wrote:
Nazia88 wrote:can i send two different card payment slip and they can use if first decllined and if its one successful and other maybe destroyed or ignored. is that ok
No, only 1 payment slip is required. Have you considered other payment options like cheque?
ok thanks.
NAZIA XX