ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa through fake methods

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

vibz90
Newly Registered

Visa through fake methods

Post by vibz90 » Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:17 am

Hi
One of my ex-colleague has a HSMP, though he does not qualify for it. I believe that he is doing wrong and so, I want to complaint against him. Because of people like him, we all suffer.

Could you please tell me if I can, complaint against him and if I can, where should I complaint.

Regards
Vibhakar

Greenie
Respected Guru

Post by Greenie » Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:45 am

How do you know he doesn't qualify for it?

vibz90
Newly Registered

job post

Post by vibz90 » Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:48 am

He worked with me at Dominos, as an In-Store... The visa requirements are to be a manager at least. He gave fake documents. Contacts help me knowing that.

Aryan2013
Member of Standing

Re: job post

Post by Aryan2013 » Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:48 am

vibz90 wrote:The visa requirements are to be a manager at least.
Are you 100% sure about it??
vibz90 wrote: He gave fake documents.
Can you prove it??
vibz90 wrote:Contacts help me knowing that.
Will they help you gather evidence as well??

Also, have you done everything "right" in your life? who decides what is "right" or "wrong"?

vibz90
Newly Registered

Post by vibz90 » Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:50 am

He does not qualify for HSMP. That can be easily proven. Please tell me the place to complaint. and the process.

Aryan2013
Member of Standing

Post by Aryan2013 » Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:57 am

vibz90 wrote:He does not qualify for HSMP. That can be easily proven. Please tell me the place to complaint. and the process.
Why don't you answer my ques??

It may help you to decide whether you doing "right" thing or "wrong".

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:48 pm

There is no requirement to have a managerial job on HSMP.

forwardever

Re: job post

Post by forwardever » Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:04 pm

Aryan2013 wrote:
vibz90 wrote:The visa requirements are to be a manager at least.
Are you 100% sure about it??
vibz90 wrote: He gave fake documents.
Can you prove it??
vibz90 wrote:Contacts help me knowing that.
Will they help you gather evidence as well??

Also, have you done everything "right" in your life? who decides what is "right" or "wrong"?

Good Question Aryan2013......

El shaddai
Member of Standing

Post by El shaddai » Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:58 pm

I think the OP is got some issues or brawl with the guy in question.

troubled

Re: Visa through fake methods

Post by troubled » Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:59 am

vibz90 wrote:Hi
One of my ex-colleague has a HSMP, though he does not qualify for it. I believe that he is doing wrong and so, I want to complaint against him. Because of people like him, we all suffer.

Could you please tell me if I can, complaint against him and if I can, where should I complaint.

Regards
Vibhakar
why don`t you mind your business? Are you an immigration officer?

vibz90
Newly Registered

Post by vibz90 » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:24 am

Those who are supporting him.. I reallly dont understand why.. may be they got their visa through the same reason..

I just asked you a process, why should you know the reason for me achieving it??

BTW, he used to work with me in Domino's , he cant even speak english, he faked the documents to SHOW that he is at the manegerial position. I know managerial position is not REQUIRED but that doesnt mean MANAGERS dont get visa. he FAKED the documents to show his increased PAY as well.

Still, why are you interested in his life? I just want to know the process to complaint in such a scene. I dont care about right or wrong, Just help me with the process guys. Whatever happens, will be with me.

vibz90
Newly Registered

BTW ARYAN and TROUBLED

Post by vibz90 » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:28 am

My brother's visa was rejected because the govt. ASSUMED him to be faking documents, he had to apply again and spent £550 just because of this ASSUMPTION... where people who really do, just get there visas sorted out...

Still, why do you guys want to come in my personal life. Act professionally and tell me if you know the process of complaints in such a case and help me, rest is my responsibility.

John

Post by John » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:41 am

My brother's visa was rejected because the govt. ASSUMED him to be faking documents
What has that got to do with the accusation you mention in the opening post in this topic? You have already been told :-
There is no requirement to have a managerial job on HSMP.
-: which of course means you have nothing to report.
John

vibz90
Newly Registered

John

Post by vibz90 » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:49 am

Hey John, I will see what I have to report and what not. Its my tension. Do you know the process of reporting?

dinesh101
Newly Registered

Post by dinesh101 » Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:17 am

Lol u can email ukba, but u wil be wasting time. If he had a fake documents he would have not got his visa. If this some thing to get back at some one please don't waste our tax money

vibz90
Newly Registered

Thanks Dinesh

Post by vibz90 » Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:18 am

Thanks Dinesh, that was exactly what I needed.

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:37 am

Here's some telephone numbers and email addresses on this page.

However, as Dinesh said, don't use this simply to get back at someone or someone that you are suspicious of - make sure that you have concrete evidence - (what you have stated so far - him being not being a manager and being on HSMP is NOT evidence - it's called suspicion).

If your entire complaint is based around this, then someone needs to make you aware that for HSMP if you got in on old rules, the rules were extremely relaxed and it was very easy to earn points even on VERY low salaries and there's no requirement for job title - in fact, one of the reasons the rules became stricter (and eventually the whole thing was phased out) was because people were (legally) doing low-skill jobs.

Be very, very careful that you are sure of your facts - don't just try and accuse someone of something when you don't have concrete facts (and especially in your case, it would seem like you are jumping to conclusions, rather than basing something on facts).

Let me repeat again - if you got in on HSMP, it is quite easy to remain legal in the UK doing low-skill jobs. His managerial status doesn't have anything to do with an HSMP visa (it makes no difference whether he is the CEO of a company or the guy cleaning the dishes).

Your brother might have been rejected, because since the days of HSMP, rules have become stricter.

Anyway - your life - you have already said that you are happy living with the consequences if it turns out to be a false accusation. Follow the link I gave above for a specific email address and telephone number you can phone.

Casa

Post by Casa » Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:26 am

Bear in mind that giving information that can damage a person's character and proves to be false can be considered as libel (if written) or slander (if spoken) which can result in court prosecution against you.

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:19 am

Casa wrote:Bear in mind that giving information that can damage a person's character and proves to be false can be considered as libel (if written) or slander (if spoken) which can result in court prosecution against you.
I don't think crimstopers and the UKBA equivalent go prosecuting people for libel if the allegation turns out to be incorrect.

For more information about how this works, read a recent inspector's report by Mr Vine about intelligence and how it is handled.

People are entitled to report immigration crime, which is a criminal offence. On a wider scale abuse of routes to the UK undermines confidence in those routes and as we all know Tier 1 General is now closed.

Casa

Post by Casa » Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:46 am

No, but the person who has been subjected to false information and defamation of their character can take civil action for compensation through the court to claim damages.

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:00 pm

Casa wrote:No, but the person who has been subjected to false information and defamation of their character can take civil action for compensation through the court to claim damages.
Intelligence sources are anonymised. Pretty hard then.

People can report crime without fear. I doubt anything will happen with an unsubstantiated untestable allegation, and the police & UKBA will no doubt be aware that people make malicious allegations where there is no truth to what is said.

I've reported (in my opinion) criminals.

This could be the piece of information needed to stop a dodgy solicitor from ruining more lives, to rescue women from an organised gang who have them in se.xual slavery, you don't know where the information could lead to. There are some pretty nasty scumbag criminals about. You must have read about organised crime in the immigration system. It isn't always a case of a lone individual using fake documents to enable them to stay in the UK to earn a bit of money.

krazydude
Member of Standing

Post by krazydude » Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:49 pm

The OP might sense that something is not right and wants to report.

It might turn out to be nothing but a case of wrong interpretation of a situation or it could lead to uncover something more serious. Either way the OP seems confident on reporting this.

I would be interested in finding out what did happen (if this is possible for the OP to do so. I know its a bit of a long-shot and he might only be able to get a part of the story) after he/she reported the suspicious activity/behaviour.

pennylessinindia

Post by pennylessinindia » Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:54 pm

just follow this link and do what you feel you have to

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/conta ... tem=191703
pennyless

Somudro
Member of Standing

Re: Visa through fake methods

Post by Somudro » Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:17 pm

vibz90 wrote:Hi

Regards
Vibhakar
-Why don't you do your own business? It is a habit of some guys who do not like others to be successful.

Sky_High
Member of Standing

Post by Sky_High » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:47 pm

As mentioned early, some one with a master degree, less than 27 years old and earning £20K was eligible for HSMP.

£20K is not very hard to earn - you do not have to be on higher position to earn this amount.