ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bringing Non EEA Parents and Younger Brother & sister in

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

fadijamshaid88
Newly Registered

Bringing Non EEA Parents and Younger Brother & sister in

Post by fadijamshaid88 » Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:12 pm

Hi there I am a family member of EEA CITIZEN my wife she from hungary and I am from pakistan i REceived my resident card for 5 years now i want my father to come to uk with all my family there are 5 family members including my grandmother.What is the process to let thm come and live in uk as a resident of uk like me as i have 5 years resident card.If you can kindly help me in this situation i would be awfully grateful to you all. Please advice me if i can let them come sepratley aswell that first my father comes and live here in uk from pakistan and work aswelll than my mum my younger bro ad younger sister ? how can we apply their visa which form do we need to let them have resident card of uk as they are in pakistan now.

86ti
Diamond Member

Post by 86ti » Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:52 pm

Please look into Chapter 5 of the ECIS and read up on dependency. There is also a difference between direct family members and extended family members.

fadijamshaid88
Newly Registered

Post by fadijamshaid88 » Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:38 pm

86ti wrote:Please look into Chapter 5 of the ECIS and read up on dependency. There is also a difference between direct family members and extended family members.

Its TOOO complicated can you or anyone tell me in simple words that what do i need to do which form do i need to fill for them all and will it be any feees for resident cards or stamps if they apply in uk embassy in pakistan and what i need to show with my EEA citizen to support their all visa proceessing documents ?

fysicus
Netherlands

Post by fysicus » Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:41 am

For your brother and sister it is extremely unlikely that the conditions on dependency are met. They should have been members of your wife's household before coming to the UK.
For your parents and grandparents I think it is very unlikely that you can convince UKBA that they are financially dependent on your wife.
If you want an advice in simple words: JUST FORGET IT!

86ti
Diamond Member

Post by 86ti » Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:41 am

fadijamshaid88 wrote:Its TOOO complicated can you or anyone tell me in simple words that what do i need to do which form do i need to fill for them all and will it be any feees for resident cards or stamps if they apply in uk embassy in pakistan and what i need to show with my EEA citizen to support their all visa proceessing documents ?
You have that the wrong way around. Before you fill out any forms you need to first answer how your family members are or will be financially dependent on the EEA national. For your brother and sister you will also have to satisfy Regulation 8.
ECIS, chapter 5 wrote:[a] person who is a relative of an EEA national or his/her spouse or civil partner and who is dependent on the EEA national or is a member of his/her household, and who either (i) is accompanying the EEA national to the UK / wishes to join him there, or (ii) has joined him in the UK and continues to be dependent on him or to be a member of his/her household
How are they dependent on your wife? And, will your wife have enough financial means to support five additional persons?

86ti
Diamond Member

Post by 86ti » Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:48 am

fysicus wrote:For your parents and grandparents I think it is very unlikely that you can convince UKBA that they are financially dependent on your wife.
Direct family members can also be dependents of the non-EEA national. Also,
ECIS, 5.1.2 wrote:Their dependency on the EEA national sponsor does not need to have existed before they came to the UK.
This is an interesting point and the question is how that would work out with an EEA FP application. I suspect, the ECOs would still want to see a dependency right at the time of the application. (The other problem I can see with this is that it may be very difficult for direct family members to get visitor visa simply because they could easily just stay in the UK.)

Godott

Post by Godott » Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:18 am

The situationi s not naive at all.
It is very hard to prove the financial or physical dependancy ( such as illness). ou would be asked to prove any receipt of money that had been sent to Pakistan to your familiy if you REALLY support them financially, ect western Union receipts..
second, if your family has a house in Pakistan why shoudl they need to come here? Home Officer can suggest you that you still keep sending them a money as your family still have a elementary living conditions ( house/flat) in their domicile country sush as Pakistan.

If you think this is so easy , then you must be kidding us.
... Theatre of Absurdity..

kashyme

Post by kashyme » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:06 pm

Hi fadijamshaid88

I am very confused please help me to understand this issue.

You posted the above message on 28 of June 2011 being a family member of EEA national who is living in UK and asking for some help regarding ways to bring your family from back home . Here you are a male . On the other hand on 29th of June 2011 you posted this message http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?p=509667
where you are asking help from Pakistan as a female who is a wife of a pakistani national who has divorced her and her husband currently live in Austria.

I am very confused . Are you sure who and what you are or you are two different people using the same username id in this forum . Please don`t mind me asking this but this is very confusing . If you are a real serious person you will answer this question of mine.

Thanks

Godott

Post by Godott » Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:29 pm

kashyme wrote:Hi fadijamshaid88

You posted the above message on 28 of June 2011 being a family member of EEA national who is living in UK and asking for some help regarding ways to bring your family from back home . Here you are a male . On the other hand on 29th of June 2011 you posted this message http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?p=509667
where you are asking help from Pakistan as a female who is a wife of a pakistani national who has divorced her and her husband currently live in Austria.

I am very confused . Are you sure who and what you are or you are two different people using the same username id in this forum . Please don`t mind me asking this but this is very confusing . If you are a real serious person you will answer this question of mine.

Thanks
Interesting... No wait.. he will tell us his wife stole his password??

fadijamshaid88
Newly Registered

Post by fadijamshaid88 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:50 pm

Thanks

Sorry for that In this EEA route application its me fadi myself but in other Europe Immigration forum She is my cousin she is using my username from pakistan do not worrry :)

Thanks For Being Patient and Understanding :)
Fadi

Godott

Post by Godott » Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:01 am

fadijamshaid88 wrote:

Thanks

Sorry for that In this EEA route application its me fadi myself but in other Europe Immigration forum She is my cousin she is using my username from pakistan do not worrry :)

Thanks For Being Patient and Understanding :)
Fadi
Cant you see that you are wasting people's time and a good will to help you for nothing? Pull yourself together.

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:27 am

fadijamshaid88 wrote:Sorry for that In this EEA route application its me fadi myself but in other Europe Immigration forum She is my cousin she is using my username from pakistan do not worrry :)
How is your "cousin" in "Pakistan" posting from the same IP address that you are posting from in the UK?
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

keffers
BANNED

Post by keffers » Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:56 am

Just as I suspected, 'Big Brother' is monitoring these forums.

Imagine the outcry if it were UKBA doing the 'snooping'.

kashyme

Post by kashyme » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:07 am

keffers wrote:Just as I suspected, 'Big Brother' is monitoring these forums.

Imagine the outcry if it were UKBA doing the 'snooping'.
Well there is no Big Brother monitoring going on here. People come here to get answers about their questions and this is an excellent forum where senior members provide valuable information and advice free of cost . But at the same time we all should be responsible and honest .

As far as snooping by UKBA is concerned, this is an open forum ,people share their circumstances openly and anyone can visit and see the content and no one here give illegal advice to anyone --an honest person has nothing to hide , simple and clear.
I am sure UKBA is doing their job very well by securing the UK borders and controlling migration in this country . They have full right to investigate any matter if they doubt.

Regards