ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Access Right To A Child (In-Country Application) Success

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

vinny

Post by vinny » Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:48 am

destiny20484 wrote:
Sorry for language - watching 'In The Loop'!!

Mochyn is Welsh for Pig IIRC....****"wanderer "*****LET ME ASK YOU FEW QUESHIONS ABOUT YOU BCOZ I THINK YOU ARE TAKING THE PI**, :twisted: (1) :evil: WHY THE F****** HELL YOU ARE TELLING EVERYBODY TO LEAVE THE NEW BORN OR LEAVE THE KIDS HERE & GO BACK TO HOME COUNTRY (2) DO YOU OWN THIS COUNTRY ?( 3) DO YOU OWN THIS WEBSITE ?(4) DO YOU WORK FOR ANY TRAVEL COMPANY ?(5) R U MARRIED IF NO THEN HAVE YOU GOT GF? (6) HAVE YOU GOT KIDS ? (7) WOULD YOU DO THAT & LEAVE THE KIDS ?(8) DID YOU SPEND YOUR CHILDHOOD WITH YOUR DAD?.....YOU SHOULD PUT YOUR SELF IN THE SAME SHOES THEN TELL ANY BODY WHAT TO DO ....GIVE THE ANSWERS .....(.1) YES OR NO ? .....LIKE THIS OK ......
Please don't shout.

Cultivate skillful speech.
video

Right speech.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

HRY2005
Member of Standing

Post by HRY2005 » Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:40 pm

alikhan28 wrote:
Wanderer wrote:
destiny20484 wrote:["wanderer "*****LET ME ASK YOU FEW QUESHIONS ABOUT YOU BCOZ I THINK YOU ARE TAKING THE PI**, :twisted: (1) :evil: WHY THE F****** HELL YOU ARE TELLING EVERYBODY TO LEAVE THE NEW BORN OR LEAVE THE KIDS HERE & GO BACK TO HOME COUNTRY (2) DO YOU OWN THIS COUNTRY ?( 3) DO YOU OWN THIS WEBSITE ?(4) DO YOU WORK FOR ANY TRAVEL COMPANY ?(5) R U MARRIED IF NO THEN HAVE YOU GOT GF? (6) HAVE YOU GOT KIDS ? (7) WOULD YOU DO THAT & LEAVE THE KIDS ?(8) DID YOU SPEND YOUR CHILDHOOD WITH YOUR DAD?.....YOU SHOULD PUT YOUR SELF IN THE SAME SHOES THEN TELL ANY BODY WHAT TO DO ....GIVE THE ANSWERS .....(.1) YES OR NO ? .....LIKE THIS OK ......
Well hard to pick out the nuggets from all that insane rambling, but no, to most of them. But then again I didn't break the law and become a criminal by overstaying/entering illegally either.

Some people don't like the hard truth, and you are one of them. If you wait long enough someone will give you the answer you want, God knows you've posted the same question enough times.
Wanderer with due respect op is asking for help not for a lecture on what is right or wrong in yours perspective.

I know you are right from one point for view but please add something which is called help not negative remarks.

If you have something to add which is constructive then go on otherwise please keep quite.

No offense please.

Regards

ALi
Ali, we all need to learn how to ignore people who chose to take issues personal and only take advise from those sensible and compassionate individuals on this forum. I have said it before that being in a position like they are does not mean they are better than those here illegally.

You have your oppurtunity and you take it, some people were not so lucky and if you turn the table round, they would have done the same thing that you did. Instead of thanking their stars and respect others who are not so lucky, reverse is the case.

As much as I agreed with going back to home country, I still would stick to assessing individual cases before jumping on the plane home, otherwise, you'll never return. It takes a lot of courage for people to post their issues on a public websites for advise, and I dont think that gives anybody the right to be rude to them because they asked for advise on how to get out of their problem(simply because they are lucky not to be in the same condition as them?).
Live and let live

destiny20484
Newly Registered

Post by destiny20484 » Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:40 pm

HRY2005 wrote:
alikhan28 wrote:
Wanderer wrote:
destiny20484 wrote:["wanderer "*****LET ME ASK YOU FEW QUESHIONS ABOUT YOU BCOZ I THINK YOU ARE TAKING THE PI**, :twisted: (1) :evil: WHY THE F****** HELL YOU ARE TELLING EVERYBODY TO LEAVE THE NEW BORN OR LEAVE THE KIDS HERE & GO BACK TO HOME COUNTRY (2) DO YOU OWN THIS COUNTRY ?( 3) DO YOU OWN THIS WEBSITE ?(4) DO YOU WORK FOR ANY TRAVEL COMPANY ?(5) R U MARRIED IF NO THEN HAVE YOU GOT GF? (6) HAVE YOU GOT KIDS ? (7) WOULD YOU DO THAT & LEAVE THE KIDS ?(8) DID YOU SPEND YOUR CHILDHOOD WITH YOUR DAD?.....YOU SHOULD PUT YOUR SELF IN THE SAME SHOES THEN TELL ANY BODY WHAT TO DO ....GIVE THE ANSWERS .....(.1) YES OR NO ? .....LIKE THIS OK ......
Well hard to pick out the nuggets from all that insane rambling, but no, to most of them. But then again I didn't break the law and become a criminal by overstaying/entering illegally either.

Some people don't like the hard truth, and you are one of them. If you wait long enough someone will give you the answer you want, God knows you've posted the same question enough times.
Wanderer with due respect op is asking for help not for a lecture on what is right or wrong in yours perspective.

I know you are right from one point for view but please add something which is called help not negative remarks.

If you have something to add which is constructive then go on otherwise please keep quite.

No offense please.

Regards

ALi
Ali, we all need to learn how to ignore people who chose to take issues personal and only take advise from those sensible and compassionate individuals on this forum. I have said it before that being in a position like they are does not mean they are better than those here illegally.

You have your oppurtunity and you take it, some people were not so lucky and if you turn the table round, they would have done the same thing that you did. Instead of thanking their stars and respect others who are not so lucky, reverse is the case.

As much as I agreed with going back to home country, I still would stick to assessing individual cases before jumping on the plane home, otherwise, you'll never return. It takes a lot of courage for people to post their issues on a public websites for advise, and I dont think that gives anybody the right to be rude to them because they asked for advise on how to get out of their problem(simply because they are lucky not to be in the same condition as them?).
, very well said , i m 100% agree with you i dont think """"Wanderer""""" give right advice to any body & some time he insult people which is not right & in his advice he always try to break the family .he dont know how important is dad in kids's childhood....he dont care about relationship between father & kids ,

destiny20484
Newly Registered

Post by destiny20484 » Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:42 pm

HRY2005 wrote:
alikhan28 wrote:
Wanderer wrote:

No offense please.

Regards

ALi

alikhan28
BANNED

Post by alikhan28 » Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:52 pm

Hi
very well said , i m 100% agree with you i dont think """"Wanderer""""" give right advice to any body & some time he insult people which is not right & in his advice he always try to break the family .he dont know how important is dad in kids's childhood....he dont care about relationship between father & kids ,
We should put personal issues onside and try to help whatever we can.
I quote from one verse of Holy Quran"Good amongst you is who is good in character"

Having different opinions is not a crime but we should not start insulting people.I advise everybody to please remains in limits and differ with dignity.

Ali

HRY2005
Member of Standing

FLR(O) Success

Post by HRY2005 » Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:05 am

I finally got my residence permit today (Discretionary leave to remain for 3 years). Case was concluded in ''one year'', despite the HO tactically avoiding JR, and re-issued the same decision twice. Case was concluded in March 2011, and leave to remain issued in June.

Summary of events:

March 2010 - FLR(O) submitted.
June 2010 - HO refused application with no right of appeal
Sept. 2010 - Challenged HO to JR to be heard in Dec 2010 (but cancelled and reschedule for February 2011, as HO claimed they needed 2 days to argue their case).
Feb. 2011 - HO invited me for an interview (few days to the second JR hearing), placed me on a weekly reporting condition, and re-issue a new decision, making an immigration decision (more of the same reasons, all tactics to avoid the JR), which came with appeal right.
March 2011 - Appeal heard and allowed (IJ criticised HO's decisions), and reporting condition changed to 12 weekly the following week.
June 2011 - Leave to remain issued.

Big ''thanks you'' to all those who give positive advise, and thanks to all those who says ''Article 8ers must wait for 3 years before any response, and everybody must go home, facts of their cases doesnt matter''.

Special thanks to John ''the Mod'', Vinny and all those good forum members that I couldnt mention. To everyone who's waiting for a decision, or trying to make one. I wish everyone of you the best of luck, listen more to the ''can do's'' and the rational ''can not's'' and dont let anyone tell you that ''it's not possible''.

Thanks once again.
Live and let live

HRY2005
Member of Standing

Extention of DL (article 8 family life)

Post by HRY2005 » Wed May 28, 2014 2:26 pm

Hi guys,

Just a quick question. I'm about to send my application in to the HO for an extension of DLR (pre - July 2012). My home address is still the same as the one when my DLR was issued, but due to some other concerns or likely change of situation, I'm adding a different address as my correspondence address (I'm representing myself this time)

Would HO raise an eyebrow on that? I would like and appreciate any idea and contribution.

Some top level ideas from the mods too.

Thanks

HRY
Live and let live