ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Extension...Please help

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

blueocean1
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Extension...Please help

Post by blueocean1 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:19 pm

Hi All,
I am planning for my tier 1 extension very soon and got the panic moments and confusion...
I am on tier 1 visa and employed by the Indian company.
I am getting net salary and no NI or Tax is deduced. salary slip has only one entry for the net payment per month.

For points I am scoring the required points for earnings, :oops: but will it be any problem for me for extension as I have not paid taxes and NI contribution. AS my company is paying group tax and NI for all the employee.

I think this is not the single case and many people may be like this and done extension...can you guys please please clarify this..

many thanks

blueocean1
Newly Registered

Post by blueocean1 » Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:38 pm

Guys can you please advice for this..Many thanks in advance..

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:58 pm

You should be alright.

Did you get initial HSMP/T1G on the basis of the same company? If yes, then why are you worried now?

blueocean1
Newly Registered

Post by blueocean1 » Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:08 pm

Thanks dear for your reply..I changed my company and no more working with the old company.

To explain more clearly below are the details..
I work for an Indian company and get paid Basic Component in India and Base Salary in UK (Net of taxes) every month. India payslip shows tax deductions and professional tax details but UK payslip doesn’t show NI & Tax contributions till Mrach'2011.

Q1 : I hope it won't be a problem, can you please confirm

Recently as per the UK government rules, company has changed Salary structure from Net of Taxes to Gross Salary Mode from April’2011. My UK payslip from April’2011 shows the NI & Tax contribution but on plain document with company name, employee name and number but not company logo and bank details, NI Number. But my company is not willing to give the letter stating that month wise paid gross, net, NI & Tax deductions etc., details

I can submit the below documents along with application:

1). UK + India Payslips with attestation
2). Company offer letter, employment letter which states gross salary figure per year in UK, depuration letter (which are received through email)
3. Bank statements for last 12 months (UK + India)
4. Funds maintenance for 90 days for self and family.

Q2 : Will this all docuemts are enough. I may not be able to get P60.Is this somehting MUST

Can you please help for the above two queries

Thanks in Advance

ChetanOjha

Post by ChetanOjha » Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:31 pm

How about your only UK salary? Do you get enough points if you consider only UK salary?
blueocean1 wrote:Thanks dear for your reply..I changed my company and no more working with the old company.

To explain more clearly below are the details..
I work for an Indian company and get paid Basic Component in India and Base Salary in UK (Net of taxes) every month. India payslip shows tax deductions and professional tax details but UK payslip doesn’t show NI & Tax contributions till Mrach'2011.

Q1 : I hope it won't be a problem, can you please confirm

Recently as per the UK government rules, company has changed Salary structure from Net of Taxes to Gross Salary Mode from April’2011. My UK payslip from April’2011 shows the NI & Tax contribution but on plain document with company name, employee name and number but not company logo and bank details, NI Number. But my company is not willing to give the letter stating that month wise paid gross, net, NI & Tax deductions etc., details

I can submit the below documents along with application:

1). UK + India Payslips with attestation
2). Company offer letter, employment letter which states gross salary figure per year in UK, depuration letter (which are received through email)
3. Bank statements for last 12 months (UK + India)
4. Funds maintenance for 90 days for self and family.

Q2 : Will this all docuemts are enough. I may not be able to get P60.Is this somehting MUST

Can you please help for the above two queries

Thanks in Advance

blueocean1
Newly Registered

Post by blueocean1 » Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:52 pm

Hi Chetan,
I can have enough points if consider UK salary only, but as mention my only worry is that UK payslip doesn’t show NI & Tax contributions till Mrach'2011.

Will it be a Problem :?:

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:42 pm

GROUP tax and NI payment i heard first time in UK

any way nowdays HO is smart , they can ask any documents and even by oversight they give u extens and u have not paid taxex

than it is amount to obtainig visa by fraud

u can call tax man ask yr file , u will come to know what taxes paid in yr a/c by yr employer

keep postinG
CDOKS

blueocean1
Newly Registered

Post by blueocean1 » Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:23 pm

Hi Sushil,
GROUP tax is somthing company paid on the behalf of employees..this is generally done by the indian company where the employee comes for the secondment and NI payment is also done by the company.

I am not able to understand your reply, what you mean by 'then it is obtaining visa by fruad' also its not easly to get all the details by calling the tax man as written in my post my company is not willing to give the letter stating that month wise paid gross, net, NI & Tax deductions etc., details
your comments have made me worried..
Can someone reply to this post who has the similar situation or know friends or relatives of the similar situation and got the extension successfully..

Awaiting eagerly eagerly for the reply

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:39 am

Search and explore the forum and you will get answers to your questions. I have read comments from many applicants in similar situation getting T1G visa as yours. I guess, most of intra company transfers (switching on T1G) are getting paid the same way as you getting paid.

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:32 am

CALL tax office 0845 3000627

u will get yr history than we can shed some light
CDOKS