ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

After April, 2006 but before Nov, 2006.

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

San_798
Newly Registered

Post by San_798 » Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:51 pm

Hi Rajesh,

Yes , i have got HSMP approoval letter which were issued in july 2006.

Can I put this ref no into SET(0) form?

Thanks
Sanuels

rajesh_kumar01

Post by rajesh_kumar01 » Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:08 pm

San_798 wrote:Hi Rajesh,

Yes , i have got HSMP approoval letter which were issued in july 2006.

Can I put this ref no into SET(0) form?

Thanks
Sanuels
yes.. that is your original letter and ref number.
Even if it is wrong no problem. Once case worker enter your passport number , your Immigration horoscope will appear on the computer screen .
Don't bother about that.
Good luck

mbamis99
Newly Registered

Re: Cohabitation

Post by mbamis99 » Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:14 pm

[quote="rajesh_kumar01"][quote="mbamis99"]Could anyone please explian what type of docs to include as evidence of cohabitation?

Does caseworker varify spouse 2 year cohabitation/presence in the UK from the passport entry/exit stamps? I mean spouse could be outside the UK but joint UK docs can still be shown e.g. joint bank statement, joint utiltity bills etc. i came to this point as there is no section in Set(O) which requires to list down spouse's absenses during 2 years cohabitataion period.

Any views on it would be highly appreciated.

Thanks,[/quote]

I don't know what word should be used for your intelligence . Do you think they don't have any system to track your and your dependents movement ? Just order information they hold against you. They have all your details in their system.
I guess think forum is not on how do you do fraud to get ILR . Authority will love to know about these kind of forum .[/quote]

I dont know either what words should be used for your short sighted approach. Authorities would also love to know why and how you got to exhibit your thinking like that which was not intended? Anyways! I would suggest you dig into different concepts of "Cohabitataion" and "Presence in the UK". They use word of Cohaitation which could be taken into meaning of dependancy where spouse could be either inside or outside the UK.

even if spouse is outside the UK , dependancy could be maintained via remittance receipts etc and during that period joint regular UK statements could be produced. Nothing to hide, but still one can argue that Cohabitation has been maintained, even if spose was outside the UK.

the form do not concern with the "Presence" in the UK for 2 years, but only with "Cohabitation". I hope you got your mind open up now. This was just a thouht and i thought to clarify this from this forum.

Regards,
S

mk357
Member of Standing

Post by mk357 » Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:24 pm

I dont know either what words should be used for your short sighted approach. Authorities would also love to know why and how you got to exhibit your thinking like that which was not intended? Anyways! I would suggest you dig into different concepts of "Cohabitataion" and "Presence in the UK". They use word of Cohaitation which could be taken into meaning of dependancy where spouse could be either inside or outside the UK. even if spouse is outside the UK , dependancy could be maintained via remittance receipts etc and during that period joint regular UK statements could be produced. Nothing to hide, but still one can argue that Cohabitation has been maintained, even if spose was outside the UK.
the form do not concern with the "Presence" in the UK for 2 years, but only with "Cohabitation". I hope you got your mind open up now. This was just a thouht and i thought to clarify this from this forum.

Regards,
S[/quote]

I think thats a very good point but if you search the meaning of cohabitation in a dictionary it would say "...an arrangement whereby two people decide to live together on a longterm or permanent basis in an emotionally and/or sexually intimate relationship..." so they could well stress on the point "living together"...

rajesh_kumar01

Post by rajesh_kumar01 » Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:40 pm

mbamis99 wrote:
different concepts of "Cohabitataion" and "Presence in the UK". They use word of Cohaitation which could be taken into meaning of dependancy where spouse could be either inside or outside the UK.

even if spouse is outside the UK , dependancy could be maintained via remittance receipts etc and during that period joint regular UK statements could be produced. Nothing to hide, but still one can argue that Cohabitation has been maintained, even if spose was outside the UK.
Ha HA HA .. you confirmed the point I wrote in previous msg

Son_of_Soil
Member of Standing

Post by Son_of_Soil » Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:56 pm

Can i use the same account to pay for the fees for ILR and to show the 3 months economic activities ..i know there is nothing that sort of have been mentioned in the form , its juss a suggestion i am seeking

rajesh_kumar01

Post by rajesh_kumar01 » Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:14 pm

Son_of_Soil wrote:Can i use the same account to pay for the fees for ILR and to show the 3 months economic activities ..i know there is nothing that sort of have been mentioned in the form , its juss a suggestion i am seeking
yes...

Son_of_Soil
Member of Standing

Post by Son_of_Soil » Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:17 pm

Thanxs Raj
rajesh_kumar01 wrote:
Son_of_Soil wrote:Can i use the same account to pay for the fees for ILR and to show the 3 months economic activities ..i know there is nothing that sort of have been mentioned in the form , its juss a suggestion i am seeking
yes...

babagbengus
Newly Registered

Post by babagbengus » Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:44 pm

Pls how much do you reckon I should keep in my a/c over the 3month period prior my ILR application. I am Pre-Nov 2006 applicant. Thank you.

rajesh_kumar01

Post by rajesh_kumar01 » Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:03 am

babagbengus wrote:Pls how much do you reckon I should keep in my a/c over the 3month period prior my ILR application. I am Pre-Nov 2006 applicant. Thank you.
no requirement for minimum balance. only economic activity is required..

HSMPgafla

Post by HSMPgafla » Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:30 am

I am on HSMP JR pre November 2006 case. I am completing my 5 years on 17th July 2011 and I have valid visa till 22nd August 2011. I am applying for my ILR next week.
I have spent 206 days outside UK most of them are paid annual leave. I have one trip of 105 days out of which 88 days are unpaid.

I have following 3 questions in case my ILR visa is refused on the basis of above absents.

1. Can I file appeal when I still have valid visa OR I can only file appeal when my valid visa is expired?

2. If I go PEO and use premium service now and if my visa rejected, then can I apply for another extension?

3. If yes, what kind of extension I should apply for as I still have valid visa? Can I apply for HSMP extension under JR to cover my absents?

Son_of_Soil
Member of Standing

Post by Son_of_Soil » Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:09 am

Hi
To calculate the 5 years time, is it from the date i applied for first HSMP in 2006 or from the date i was granted the leave as a HSMP.

I dnt remember when excatly i applied in October 2006 for HSMP, but i got approval letter showing date as 17th novemeber 2006 and leave stared from 20th November 2006,my current visa( tier1 , extended on teh basis of HSMP JR) is valid untill 20th Nov 2011.

Please advise
Thanks

jami
Member of Standing

Post by jami » Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:37 am

For hsmpgafla answers to your questions:

1. Can I file appeal when I still have valid visa OR I can only file appeal when my valid visa is expired?
ans= if you have still leave left - no right of appeal would be given in refusal letter
2. If I go PEO and use premium service now and if my visa rejected, then can I apply for another extension?
ans- yes

3. If yes, what kind of extension I should apply for as I still have valid visa? Can I apply for HSMP extension under JR to cover my absents?
ans- on FLR Tier 1 (HSMP) - before expiry of current leave and not earlier than 5 weeks of expiry of current leave

HSMPgafla

Post by HSMPgafla » Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:07 am

jami wrote:For hsmpgafla answers to your questions:

ans= if you have still leave left - no right of appeal would be given in refusal letter
ans- yes

ans- on FLR Tier 1 (HSMP) - before expiry of current leave and not earlier than 5 weeks of expiry of current leave
Thanks Jami,
Will I get extension under HSMP JR and I do not become Tier 1 Migrant and do not have to claim any points?

mk357
Member of Standing

Post by mk357 » Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:58 am

Son_of_Soil wrote:Hi
To calculate the 5 years time, is it from the date i applied for first HSMP in 2006 or from the date i was granted the leave as a HSMP.

I dnt remember when excatly i applied in October 2006 for HSMP, but i got approval letter showing date as 17th novemeber 2006 and leave stared from 20th November 2006,my current visa( tier1 , extended on teh basis of HSMP JR) is valid untill 20th Nov 2011.

Please advise
Thanks
Hi Son_of_Soil, its from the date when you first entered into the UK on the HSMP visa.

Son_of_Soil
Member of Standing

Post by Son_of_Soil » Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:35 pm

HI Mk
Thanks for your reply. I was on SEGS before i got HSMP . Like mentioned before, i applied in october , got apprval letter dated17th nov, visa stamped 20th nov 2006. SO from where i need calculate the days?

1)date i applied?
2)date of approval letter?
or3 date of visa stamped?
mk357 wrote:

Please advise
Thanks
Hi Son_of_Soil, its from the date when you first entered into the UK on the HSMP visa.

mk357
Member of Standing

Post by mk357 » Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:45 pm

Son_of_Soil wrote:HI Mk
Thanks for your reply. I was on SEGS before i got HSMP . Like mentioned before, i applied in october , got apprval letter dated17th nov, visa stamped 20th nov 2006. SO from where i need calculate the days?

1)date i applied?
mk357 wrote:

Please advise
Thanks
Hi Son_of_Soil, Logically when your visa was stamped but others might know better.

Son_of_Soil
Member of Standing

Post by Son_of_Soil » Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:51 pm

Thanks Mk

I will appreciate others suggestions/advise on this.

Regards
mk357 wrote:
Son_of_Soil wrote:HI Mk

1)date i applied?
mk357 wrote:

Please advise
Thanks
Hi Son_of_Soil, Logically when your visa was stamped but others might know better.

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:11 pm

It seems the same/similar queries are being repeated without end in this topic despite the same having been answered and without effort to read through the topic to view information already available.

Also, with everyone posting their generic queries in the topic, it is getting confusing and some unanswered questions are getting ignored as a result.

Please post your queries in the forum in individual topics.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!