ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Queries - SET[O], WP

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

milan_ns

Post by milan_ns » Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:43 pm

smaganti wrote:Have you been asked for all p60's or you just submitted them..?
IO saw P60s in my folder while I was looking for my pay slips and made a gesture to terms of "hand those over as well please" (he hasn't explicitly asked for all P60s)...

Forgot to mention - I've also presented the IRIS log (they emailed it to me earlier), which IO kept.

sarath1212

Post by sarath1212 » Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:33 pm

milan_ns wrote:
smaganti wrote:Have you been asked for all p60's or you just submitted them..?
IO saw P60s in my folder while I was looking for my pay slips and made a gesture to terms of "hand those over as well please" (he hasn't explicitly asked for all P60s)...

Forgot to mention - I've also presented the IRIS log (they emailed it to me earlier), which IO kept.
Congrats!!!! In which PEO did you submit your application?

milan_ns

Post by milan_ns » Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:39 pm

sarath1212 wrote:In which PEO did you submit your application?
Croydon

tariqul5000

Post by tariqul5000 » Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:50 pm

[/quote] I've also presented the IRIS log (they emailed it to me earlier), which IO kept.[/quote]

what is IRIS, and congrats to your success

milan_ns

Post by milan_ns » Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:08 pm

tariqul5000 wrote:what is IRIS
See here

Relevance to ILR is that when you use IRIS, you don't get a stamped on entry - which makes it difficult for the IO to asses the absences from the UK.

a_d
Newly Registered

Application

Post by a_d » Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:38 pm

Congrats on your approved IRL!!

I am ready to apply for IRL in 6 weeks and was thinking of using a solicitor to submitted my application, however they are looking at £1000 +.

Did you use a solicitor? Or can I do this myself? My only worry is that I have all the correct information as I do not want a refusal.

If I am refused when can I apply again?

mk357
Member of Standing

Re: Application

Post by mk357 » Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:16 pm

a_d wrote:Congrats on your approved IRL!!

I am ready to apply for IRL in 6 weeks and was thinking of using a solicitor to submitted my application, however they are looking at £1000 +.

Did you use a solicitor? Or can I do this myself? My only worry is that I have all the correct information as I do not want a refusal.

If yu have complete papers then my advice would be to apply yourself. Unless you are pretty rich. Which visa are you on and what docs do you have would help the mods to ans your questions.

samkma
Member of Standing

Post by samkma » Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:17 pm

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!
“Impossible is just an opinion.”
.......Paulo Coelho

a_d
Newly Registered

Re: Application

Post by a_d » Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:03 pm

mk357 wrote:
a_d wrote:Congrats on your approved IRL!!

If yu have complete papers then my advice would be to apply yourself. Unless you are pretty rich. Which visa are you on and what docs do you have would help the mods to ans your questions.

Thanks for your reply.

I am on a work permit and the extension expires mid sept that is why i am concerned. No i am not rich but thinking of the peace of mind!

I have a letter from my employer stating how long i have worked for the company and that I am still employed, but nothing like some of the templates that i have seen on this forum.

What type of wording is needed for the employer letter?

Other documents I have are payslips and bank statements original work permits. This is where I am at to date.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.!!