ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

OISC Immigration advisor and Entrepreneur Visa

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

zahid.ali.anwar
Member of Standing

OISC Immigration advisor and Entrepreneur Visa

Post by zahid.ali.anwar » Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:24 pm

Hi Friends,

My friends uncle is planning to apply for Tier 1 Ent visa from Pakistan.

He told my friend that he don't want to use the services of any local advisor in Pakistan as the level of investment involve is very big and he want to make sure that his case is handled by OISC advisor.

They have approched few OISC advisors in London. However, the advisors said that they cannot help them, as this is any entry clearance visa and they will be applying within Pakistan, so it is very difficult for the advisor to help them.

The advisor also added that there is no place for advisor details in the VAF form for Entrepreneur. So they can not help them.

As he is desparate, so he asked me about help. I am totally blind on use of OISC advisor for ent visa from Pakistan. My friend wants to get the basic information on using an immigration advisor for his uncle's Ent visa.

Can anyone help me and advise me how an advsior in UK can do Entrepreneur visa case in Pakistan. In addition to this, is it possible for an advisor to apply the visa in UK for entry clearance on behalf of his client in Pakistan or any other country.

Thanks,
The question is... to be or not to be....

farah

Post by farah » Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:49 am

Check law society Solicitor Firms data for Pakistan at

http://www.lawsociety.org.uk/choosingan ... icitor.law

As per above data there are UK Solicitor in Pakistan dealing in immigration law and Solicitor is at higher pedestal than OISC advisor