ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP JP now apply ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

jerryyang
Newly Registered

HSMP JP now apply ILR

Post by jerryyang » Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:34 pm

Hi all,
I have booked an appointment in next month and now preparing the doucments.
I got my HSMP visa in Aug 2006, so should be cataloglized in HSMP JP. The problem is I canot find the inital HSMP approval letter now. some body mentioned this document should be included in the document list and submit to caseworker, but my question is does this have to? I canot find that letter now. Can I use my VIASA as the evidence to prove I got HSMP beforre Nov 2006?
Thanks in advance.
I will keep you all know my status.

geriatrix

Re: HSMP JP now apply ILR

Post by geriatrix » Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:51 pm

jerryyang wrote:but my question is does this have to?
No.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:56 am

jerryyang wrote:Hi,
I will go to crydon next week for my ILR VISA. Of couse I will keep you guy updated.
Now I am preparing the supporting documents (bank statment, company's support letter, payslip, P60, etc,.). Now my question is will casework keep the orignal document or will they ask for a copy of these document?
I am not sure should I get every document have a copy with me then?
Thanks in advance!
If you do not carries photocopies of the originals, the caseworker will photocopy any document that he needs for records.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

jerryyang
Newly Registered

Post by jerryyang » Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:35 pm

Thanks sushdmehta. I have got ILR VISA this week.

mk357
Member of Standing

Post by mk357 » Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:50 pm

jerryyang wrote:Thanks sushdmehta. I have got ILR VISA this week.
Congratulations. Would you like to share you experience with all of us please? Like visa type, form that you used, which columns did you select particularly in Section 3 and 10 and what documents you took with you and what were seen/taken by the caseworker?