ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

limited company address

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

asal
BANNED

limited company address

Post by asal » Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:36 pm

I would like to start a own company but i dont have any office toprovide office address to regsiter the company.

Is that ok if I give my current address( staying as paying guest) to register the company?

please advise

republique
BANNED

Re: limited company address

Post by republique » Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:15 pm

asal wrote:I would like to start a own company but i dont have any office toprovide office address to regsiter the company.

Is that ok if I give my current address( staying as paying guest) to register the company?

please advise
Are you going to ask how to do this every single step of the way?
As I said before, I noticed that you have made other inquiries as to setting up a business. There are services for that and you clearly need help.

asal
BANNED

Post by asal » Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:05 am

thanks.what are those services ?

tier1_applicant

Post by tier1_applicant » Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:17 pm

asal wrote:thanks.what are those services ?
search on google. limited company formation agents or you can ask accountants itself, they do company formation as well along with accounting packages

kenfrapin

Post by kenfrapin » Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:35 pm

A search string as simple as 'How do I set up a business in UK' returns very good results - surely, you have tried that before posting all your questions? Even the govt has a site dedicated to helping people set up their own business and step by step guidelines on how to do it....

If you google the same string and postfix 'forum', you will automatically come across questions asked by others similar to yours and answered....that is another way of getting all your doubts cleared rather than posting and waiting because this has been answered and is actually a very common thing today

Cheers
KP

republique
BANNED

Post by republique » Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:24 am

asal wrote:thanks.what are those services ?
Check your mailbox