ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents Sent to Doncaster!!

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

dipsy
Newly Registered

Documents Sent to Doncaster!!

Post by dipsy » Mon Mar 22, 2004 11:46 am

Hi Guys, further to my last post on the old forum (which i've pasted below), I've just registered on the new one. Kaya, Chess, Jay, Dip thanks for your good wishes!

Kaya, I meant sending 90% originals and 10% copies. Nothing left out. Its been nearly 12 days now since i posted the application to doncaster. The payment was debited from my bank 3-4 days later. Now how do i track the application?

Cheers
Dipsy :)

--------------------------Old Post-----------------------------

Hi All,
After a few weeks of planning, I finally managed to send off my HSMP (Over 28) application. Although the actual procedure of filling out the form and assembling the documents wasn't that difficult but what was confusing was the address to which it had to be posted. Doncaster or Sheffield?

Since I'm applying from the UK, and am a first time applicant, I sent mine to Doncaster this afternoon by Royal Mail Recorded delivery + insurance. With almost 90% original documents enclosed, I hope it doesn't get lost!!

Now begins the anxious wait........

Cheers

Dips

Chess
Member # 7233 Posted March 10, 2004 03:35 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dips,
Good Luck,

I always drive past M1, junction 33 and 34...I wonder if like they would allow us to hand deliver the documents...

Mind you, they say that HSMP Sheffield does not entertain personal callers

--------------------

.........Nkosi sikelele Africa

Dip
Member # 4428 Posted March 10, 2004 03:45 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dips - Good luck
Chess - If people drive there, it would drive them mad.haha

Kayalami
Member # 5984 Posted March 10, 2004 03:55 PM
dips_2004,
All first time HSMP applicants be they in-country (switch or otherwise) or out of country must apply to Heaven's Walk, Doncaster. Only renewal applicants should currently send their applications to Sheffield. Recorded delivery is o.k. - in future go for special delivery = blue slip with guarantee for delivery next working day by 12 noon - I suspect you may used this? You say 90% of docs are in place - what is missing? Good Luck.

Chess,

Too much time at Meadow Hall dude . All WP/ HSMP applications should only be posted or electronically submitted (WP's only). There are no facilities for personal callers...imagine the HSMP hopefuls out there..you would have a Croydon part 2.

Dip,

Any relation to the OP

--------------------

---audi alteram partem---

Dip
Member # 4428 Posted March 10, 2004 04:19 PM
Kaya,
OP? Opening poster? If so, nope none.
A coincidence tho' that I am known as "dips" by family n close friends.

Cheers

JayGee
Member # 7446 Posted March 10, 2004 04:49 PM
Good Luck Dips!
Dip
Member # 4428 Posted March 10, 2004 04:53 PM
Jay - I guess its too early to ask you for any news. However, did you confirm receipt of your application this time?
Rgds
Dip

Chess
Diamond Member

Post by Chess » Mon Mar 22, 2004 12:00 pm

Dipsy,

You cannot track the application. You should be pleased that atleast - it was recieved 8) , as you were a bit concerned with your documents!!!.

Now...........just sit and wait....if you want to check progress then phone them after 6 to 8 weeks

Good Luck
Where there is a will there is a way.