ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Success July 13th Croydon - HSMP pre nov 2006 > 180 d

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

myvisaqueries
Newly Registered

ILR Success July 13th Croydon - HSMP pre nov 2006 > 180 d

Post by myvisaqueries » Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:07 pm

Firstly I want to thank the forum for providing some useful tips.

My Visa details : HSMP pre nov 2006 + Tier 1 General

Went to croydon today and the following happened

1. There is a nice car park opposite to the croydon PEO office . Reached the PEO 1 hr before the appointment time .
2. Finally entered the PEO 30 minutes before the appointment time .
3. Firstly my application form and passport was checked by an UKBA officer .She asked me If I had (12 months pay sip, P60 , bank statements and not been more than > 90 days at a stretch outside UK).I replied yes and she gave me a token number .
3. Airport type security check .
4. Payment processing was done and an receipt was provided .
5. I was asked to be seated until my token number was called.
6. heard my number being called in-spite of too much of noise .
7. The case worker asked me the following .

Documents which was asked by the case worker
-------------------------------------------------------
a)12 months bank statements orig + photo copy
b)12 Pay slips orig + photo copy
c)P60 orig + photo copy
d)dependent proofs any few documents was asked only photo copy .
e)Employer letter was asked
f) passport photo copies + originals

Finally I told him that I was > 180 days away due to family emergency and medical reasons . I also told him that I have an ( employer letter + medical certificates) to prove that the leaves were A/L .
He asked me if I had gone away more than 90 days in a single trip. I said no and then he told me no proofs were required for A/L > 180 days .

At last he told me to wait until the decision is made. after 50 minutes he called me and said that my application was successful .

I filled the following in the Form

section 3B

Tier 1 general under HSMP Judicial ...

I didn't fill the Life in the UK section as it is not required .

So best of luck for people who are planning to apply in the near future .

RUPS
Newly Registered

Post by RUPS » Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:28 pm

How come they asked you 12 months payslips and bank statements???

I mean, I've same situation and am going for ILR day after tomorrow and I don't have all 12 months' Payslips as I was unemployed for 3 moths in last 12 months.

Will be ok if I carried last 5 month's payslips and bank statements??

Please reply...

Thanks
Rups

thaman

Post by thaman » Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:56 pm

i mean as far as HO guidelines goes 3 months payslip & bank statements are sufficient.....generally they don't ask for 12 months

hariff_m
Newly Registered

Re: ILR Success July 13th Croydon - HSMP pre nov 2006 > 1

Post by hariff_m » Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:41 pm

myvisaqueries wrote:Firstly I want to thank the forum for providing some useful tips.

1. There is a nice car park opposite to the croydon PEO office . Reached the PEO 1 hr before the appointment time .
3. Firstly my application form and passport was checked by an UKBA officer .She asked me If I had (12 months pay sip, P60 , bank statements and not been more than > 90 days at a stretch outside UK).I replied yes and she gave me a token number .

c)P60 orig + photo copy

Finally I told him that I was > 180 days away due to family emergency and medical reasons . I also told him that I have an ( employer letter + medical certificates) to prove that the leaves were A/L .
He asked me if I had gone away more than 90 days in a single trip. I said no and then he told me no proofs were required for A/L > 180 days .

At last he told me to wait until the decision is made. after 50 minutes he called me and said that my application was successful .

section 3B

Hi and congratulations on your ILR.
I have my visit in 2 months.

I quick question, under section 10 I'm presuming u filled 10G?

Also, for the employment status, did you take your offer letter or a letter from the HR? Hope my question makes sense.

Also, when u booked ur appointment, did you call them or did you book online and how early did you call to book your appointment? Will a month be enough? I can apply from the 20th of September as my visa expires on the 17th of November

Let me know, please

mk357
Member of Standing

Re: ILR Success July 13th Croydon - HSMP pre nov 2006 > 1

Post by mk357 » Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:52 pm

myvisaqueries wrote:Firstly I want to thank the forum for providing some useful tips.

c)P60 orig + photo copy

section 3B

Hi congratulations on your ILR success. I have 3 questions as wll. You mentioned about dependant proof. (1) What sort of proof was required and you provided. (2) Did you provide 5 P60s or just the last year and
(3) Which format did you use for the employer letter?

Cf_firefly

Post by Cf_firefly » Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:34 am

Hi Congrats on your ILR ,

I have 2 questions :

1. what docs did you submit for cohabitation proof and do they cover for last 2 years in UK ?

2. Are your dependants away from UK for more than 90 days in a single holiday or for any other reason ? if so , did you submit any docs ? did thay ask you any questions about dependants absence ?

Thanks

arvind2709
Newly Registered

Post by arvind2709 » Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:10 am

Hi
First of all congrats for your success.

I slightly surprised that they asked you 12 months of bank statements and payslips, I thought it was only three months. Can any of the senior members confirm this please?

iam aware that you have applied under Tier 1 Judicial Review but just to confirm whether they also calculate the points for eligibility

Regards
arvind

linearkieran

Post by linearkieran » Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:49 am

I am assuming because Myvisaqueries ticked Tier 1 general under HSMP judicial review, he was asked 12 months payslips+bank statements?

Everywhere else on this forum, it has been 3 months payslips+bank statements for HSMP JR cases.

myvisaqueries
Newly Registered

Post by myvisaqueries » Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:51 pm

Hi Guys

To answer all of your questions

Q1

I asked the UKBA on which option to tick for my case HSMP pre nov 2006 + Tier 1 General and they advised me to
select
section 3B

Q2
I think 3 months pay slip and 5 P60 should be enough . I don't know why he asked me 12 months but still I carried the document with me.I didn't argue asking why 12 months why not 3 months , It is upto you guys to decide. Carry them if you have.

Q3 - harrif-m
I filled section 10 G in the form.
I took letter from employer not any format just the standard my company followed. I made sure the letter has start date of employment , salary , EMP ID, NI number and thats it.
I booked appointment 6 weeks before my application date . if you check the online system you can see it for yourself .

Q4 - mk357
Dependent proof I had few documents like ( council , electicity bill ) both on my name and my wifes name
my wifes bank statement
marriage certificate

yes I provided 5 P60

I took letter from employer not any format just the standard my company followed. I made sure the letter has start date of employment , salary , EMP ID, NI number and thats it.

Q5 -Cf_firefly

Dependent proof I had few documents like ( council , electicity bill ) both on my name and my wifes name
my wifes bank statement
marriage certificate

my depedents were not away more than 90 days and I don't know if this really matters as this information is not required in the form.

Q6 - arvind2709

i didn't fill section 9 as it is not required .