ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Driving Offences and ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

PV56
Newly Registered

Driving Offences and ILR

Post by PV56 » Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:43 pm

Hi,

I am due to apply or ILR shortly.

I have 3 points on my licence due to a Fixed penalty notice with offence code of TS10. (Jumping a signal). I got the points in march 2009

I Understand that I need to declare it.

a)What should I write in the section 7.1
for Nature of criminal offence
b)I also have recieved a council penalty for driving in a bus lane once, but no points on the license. I paid the fine immediately. Do I need to mention it in the section 7.1.
c)Also I recieved a council penalty (which I paid ) for exceeding parking time on high street. No points on the licence .Do I need to mention it in the section 7.1.

Please reply .

Thanks in advance

blay1

Re: Driving Offences and ILR

Post by blay1 » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:54 am

PV56 wrote:Hi,

I am due to apply or ILR shortly.

I have 3 points on my licence due to a Fixed penalty notice with offence code of TS10. (Jumping a signal). I got the points in march 2009

I Understand that I need to declare it.

a)What should I write in the section 7.1
for Nature of criminal offence
b)I also have recieved a council penalty for driving in a bus lane once, but no points on the license. I paid the fine immediately. Do I need to mention it in the section 7.1.
c)Also I recieved a council penalty (which I paid ) for exceeding parking time on high street. No points on the licence .Do I need to mention it in the section 7.1.

Please reply .

Thanks in advance
You are not a criminal, your answer to 7.1 is no

smkamran
Newly Registered

Post by smkamran » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:20 am

Mention TS10
the rest are council penalities and not require mentioning it