ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR queries regarding biometric and criminality threshold

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

jpannick
Newly Registered

ILR queries regarding biometric and criminality threshold

Post by jpannick » Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:51 pm

This is really a great forum.

I was on WP and now on tier 2(ICT). I never had biometrics so please can you help in providing information whether I need biometrics before applying for ILR. For in person ILR appointments do I need to present biometric info/certificate?

I have another question regarding criminality threshold. i.e. Do I need any additional document to show that I don’t have any conviction or during in person ILR interview they will automatically check by them self. BTW, I don’t have any conviction.

Thanks for all your help.

umb

Re: ILR queries regarding biometric and criminality threshol

Post by umb » Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:53 am

jpannick wrote:This is really a great forum.

I was on WP and now on tier 2(ICT). I never had biometrics so please can you help in providing information whether I need biometrics before applying for ILR. For in person ILR appointments do I need to present biometric info/certificate?

I have another question regarding criminality threshold. i.e. Do I need any additional document to show that I don’t have any conviction or during in person ILR interview they will automatically check by them self. BTW, I don’t have any conviction.

How is the Tier 2 (ICT) visa/entry clearance given to you? In the form of sticker in the passport/travel document or it is a card(biometric residance permit)?

If it is sticker then you don't need to provide anything as you'll be giving your passport/travel document to them anyway. If it is card then you have to provide to them as proof and they will retain it if ILR is successful.

I'm not aware that you have to provide them any documents for criminality. You just have to declare if you have any.

Thanks

jpannick
Newly Registered

Re: ILR queries regarding biometric and criminality threshol

Post by jpannick » Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:41 am

umb wrote:
jpannick wrote:This is really a great forum.

How is the Tier 2 (ICT) visa/entry clearance given to you? In the form of sticker in the passport/travel document or it is a card(biometric residance permit)?

If it is sticker then you don't need to provide anything as you'll be giving your passport/travel document to them anyway. If it is card then you have to provide to them as proof and they will retain it if ILR is successful.

I'm not aware that you have to provide them any documents for criminality. You just have to declare if you have any.

Thanks
Thank you very much for your reply.
My WP visa and tier 2 (ICT) visas were as a sticker in my passport.

I have also got reply from HO regarding criminality and they have also confirmed that no extra document required as they will check this during the process for each and every applicant.

Regards