ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

need some helps for EEA4 application

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

pinkpanter

need some helps for EEA4 application

Post by pinkpanter » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:41 pm

I am very thankful for all you guys for your helps and advice.
i need to apply for PR in Sept this year as non EEA family member. I need some advice regarding the documents.

i got marrid in Sept 2006 with my eea wife (she is eea 8 national) She got WRS in May 2006. we moved the house in March 2007 still living in the new address together, but unfortunately she forgot to inform her employer regarding the changes of her address and therefore all her payslips and P60 untill 2008 are in old address written on the payslips and P60. However, her bank statements, credit cards statements and other invoices are updated as per new address since March 2007.

i am just wondering if homeoffice may make objection regarding this contrast in adddress. She also has obtain letter from employer stating her five year period of employment. if i send my doc for PR to HO with her employment letter, 4 P60 and her employment contract with other doc eg her bank statement, NHS medical doc, Cr Card stat., mobile bills, some invoices. Is it enough or i have to send all 5 P60s. Please advice.

My wife is working since April 2006 but obtain WRS in May 2006, Maried with me in Sept 2006 and working full time since May 2006 untill now.

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:35 pm

Don't worry about the address on the payslip/P60.

A letter from employer and/or P60 are enough if they cover the 5 years. You don't need to send payslips for every month if you got the P60. For missing months, just add the relevant payslips. For time under WRS, send the cards + proof of employment. If she worked all this time for one employer, this will make it much simpler (no much paperwork needed).

You will also need to send your marriage certificate.

pinkpanter

Post by pinkpanter » Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:07 am

Thanks Jambo for your reply and helps!

I have only few number of bills, and invoies in my wife name as i am paying most of the utility bills. The following documents are only on my wife's name.

1) Mobile bills from 2009 to 2011 (before this date all mobile phone were on my name)
2) she has been registered with votter since 5 years and have some votter registration letters on her name.
3) NHS Doctor card (she registered with her GP in 2009)
4) Few Hospital oppointment letters
5) two different Credit cards statements (from 2008 to 2011)
6) Her 5 years bank statements ( but some of them are missing)
7) Many letters and offers letter from Halifax, Natwest, Debnaham etc
8) Her WRS Card and Certificate (both are in paper form)
9) Her 2007 P60 and some of her payslips (2007) are missing as we moved to new house and therefore lost somewhere, but she has obtained the letter from her employer covering 5 years period of her employment.
10) Employment contract letter.
11) Marriage certificate.
12) Our trevelling air tickets confirmations.
13) Some online order delivery invoices.

i am just wondering as the above docs are good enough to show our 5 years residency period in UK.

Can She get duplicate copy of the P60 (2007) from her employer or HMRC. We will try to get missing bank statement from her bank (Is it OK?). I am just confused regarding my documents. :(
Please advice

Best Wishes

86ti
Diamond Member

Post by 86ti » Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:13 am

I think at least 1), 3), 5), 7), 12), 13) are useless and cannot even be considered by the UKBA.

Punjab
BANNED

Post by Punjab » Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:15 am

Hi Mate if you can write a letter of explanation it will be fine. You can collect all the bills from new address and old. I think this will be fine with HO.

You can still ask from employeer if they can give you old P60 etc documents.

You can also ask them to write that your partner was working from this date till this.

It will not be a problem as everything seems fine just you need to explain to HO.

pinkpanter

Post by pinkpanter » Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:37 am

Thanks 86i and Punjab,

A part of 1), 3), 5), 7), 12), 13), the remaining documents are enough to show 5 years period of residency??

Punjab
BANNED

Post by Punjab » Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:47 am

pinkpanter wrote:Thanks 86i and Punjab,

A part of 1), 3), 5), 7), 12), 13), the remaining documents are enough to show 5 years period of residency??

If you can show them that your wife was working for whole 5 years + your old address and new address lease or paper from landlord indicating when BOTH of you moved in here and since them you BOTH are living here, bank staements having Both names on it like a joint account, and finally letter from the job saying this person is working from this time period and also NI numbe. Don’t forget to incude letter of explanation. It will be fine I belive this.

86ti
Diamond Member

Post by 86ti » Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:51 am

If the applicant was a worker for five years I would think that the P60s/payslips would be a very good hint that that person was also resident in the UK. Utility bills, council tax statements and maybe a tenancy agreement on top of that and you should be fine. Anyway, the guidance, the check list and the application form itself on http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/eucitizens/ give quite a good overview what the UKBA expects to see. It is important to note that the list provided there does not mean that all those documents must be included. Despite what some people seem to believe more is not necessarily better and it doesn't make sense to send in redundant information (the caseworkers are people too who do not want to wade through piles of useless paper).

pinkpanter

Post by pinkpanter » Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:02 am

Thank Punjab,

We dont have joint account. She got her individual separate bank account. The old house tenency agreement was in my name. However, the new address agreement is in our name.

My wife have been working full time since May 2006 and she got WRS in May 2006. The Job letter is stating that she was employed in May 2006 in Starbucks as barista .....and still working full time as Assistant Manager etc. We also have her NI Letter and Number stating on her payslips and P60s.

pinkpanter

Post by pinkpanter » Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:04 am

Thanks 86ti

Punjab
BANNED

Post by Punjab » Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:18 am

pinkpanter wrote:
Don't you worry mate case is clear like water from Ganga ( holy river in India) :lol:

pinkpanter

Post by pinkpanter » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:30 am

[
b]* As evidence of comprehensive sickness insurance:
You must provide either a private comprehensive sickness insurance policy document that covered for medical treatment in the majority of circumstances, or a valid European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) that covered the 5-year period of residence in the UK
I quote above the documentation requirement section (10) of the new EEA4 application form. It is not clear on the new application form whether its apply to EEA members only, who are self employed or self sufficient or to all EEA family member/EEA spouse, who are also full time employed. I understand from different post that it is only apply to those EEA spouse who are not full time employed.
Last edited by pinkpanter on Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

86ti
Diamond Member

Post by 86ti » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:38 am

Only students and self-sufficient persons.

pinkpanter

Post by pinkpanter » Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:01 am

86ti Posted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:13 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think at least 1), 3), 5), 7), 12), 13) are useless and cannot even be considered by the UKBA.
Thanks 86ti

I am just going through the new EEA4 form, which is quite comprehenshive. However, i just found on the form that they do consider Invoices/receipts as evidence of 5 yrs residence. It may also helps to others. Please see documentatin checklist section. Many thanks

86ti
Diamond Member

Post by 86ti » Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:06 am

Well, I would say EU law does not require particular documents and alternatives for almost anyone should indeed be possible. My suggestion would be to substitute only those periods with "unconventional proof" where you do not have anything else.

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:14 am

For a successful application made two year ago, a letter from the GP confirming regular visits to the clinic during the five years was good enough proof for the HO (so no need for 2kg of documents of 50 bank statements). Not sure if this is still the case.

pinkpanter

Post by pinkpanter » Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:21 am

Thanks 86ti
you are right.

I am planning to go for 'Premium Service' (If it starts soon or in Sept) and will update you all guys of my experience. I understand that it will be quite expensive but, i really don't want to take any risk of delay in decision due to my employer.

Best wishes

pinkpanter

Post by pinkpanter » Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:27 am

Jambo Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:14 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For a successful application made two year ago, a letter from the GP confirming regular visits to the clinic during the five years was good enough proof for the HO (so no need for 2kg of documents of 50 bank statements). Not sure if this is still the case.
Thanks Jambo!

very good advice.

86ti
Diamond Member

Post by 86ti » Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:30 am

Do not count on the introduction of that service.

pinkpanter

Post by pinkpanter » Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:38 am

I will wait till sept for premium service, otherwise will apply via post.