ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA PERMIT HOLDER REMOVED FROM UK

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

tedna
Newly Registered

EEA PERMIT HOLDER REMOVED FROM UK

Post by tedna » Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:49 pm

I was an EEA Permit holder I was removed from UK because my spanish wife travelled out of UK for just 1 month. I love to move back to UK From Nigeria. What can I do?

ladipo
Newly Registered

Post by ladipo » Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:19 pm

Are you the holder of EEA2 residence card and why were you deported back.Did you travel out of the uk and was on your way back and the IO asked where ur wife was, you need to tell the forum what happened before you can get any advise

rachellynn1972
Member of Standing

Post by rachellynn1972 » Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:34 am

You can never be deported bcus your wife went on holiday for a month if your wife is living and exercising treaty right in uk. If you need advice you have to say the truth of your case, but there are some critics here that wont advice only to judge you but eventually you will get the advice you are looking for.
beloved is the belief that there are inherent differences in people's traits and capacities that are entirely due to their race, however defined, and that, as a consequence, justify the different treatment of those people, both socially and legally.

imraniqbal2010
Member of Standing

Re: EEA PERMIT HOLDER REMOVED FROM UK

Post by imraniqbal2010 » Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:32 pm

tedna wrote:I was an EEA Permit holder I was removed from UK because my spanish wife travelled out of UK for just 1 month. I love to move back to UK From Nigeria. What can I do?

Could you plz explain a bit more that what was the actual reason.As they cant deport the family member of EEA exercising treaty rights.Waiting for your responce.

pinkpanter

Post by pinkpanter » Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:40 pm

I am very surprise to read your post. How come HO would remove you if you have got RC or family permit and your wife is excersising treaty right. And more surprising you or your wife didn't take any action. Can you please clarify?? :?:

Is your wife here now in UK??

dgres
Newly Registered

Seeking advice, not judgements.

Post by dgres » Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:50 pm

rachellynn1972 wrote: but there are some critics here that wont advice only to judge you but eventually you will get the advice you are looking for.
Yes you are right, specially guy with username "toni34" was trying to be judge on my post. My student visa was expired in may. i sent my residence card application in July.When UKBA picked me from home my wife was in her home country. Now she is here and speaking to my solicitor to get me out of the detention centre, Please give me right route to complain against this indiscriminate act of UKBA.

toni34
- thin ice -
Mood:
Nigeria

Re: Seeking advice, not judgements.

Post by toni34 » Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:08 pm

dgres wrote:
rachellynn1972 wrote: but there are some critics here that wont advice only to judge you but eventually you will get the advice you are looking for.
Yes you are right, specially guy with username "toni34" was trying to be judge on my post. My student visa was expired in may. i sent my residence card application in July.When UKBA picked me from home my wife was in her home country. Now she is here and speaking to my solicitor to get me out of the detention centre, Please give me right route to complain against this indiscriminate act of UKBA.
check my history,i was not trying to judge you,the fact is i smell a rat there,just as the ukba smells one too.i have given advise to ppl here b4 and they succeeded,i was an illegal b4,so i understand everything,if you want to know why they arrested you i will tell you on ur private mail.
NON EU national with RC

Directive/2004/38/EC
Respected Guru
Location: does not matter if you are with your EEA family member

Re: EEA PERMIT HOLDER REMOVED FROM UK

Post by Directive/2004/38/EC » Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:49 pm

tedna wrote:I was an EEA Permit holder I was removed from UK because my spanish wife travelled out of UK for just 1 month. I love to move back to UK From Nigeria. What can I do?
Can you provide more information? You were living together with your Spanish wife in the UK? She is working in the UK?

How did the removal evolve? Did they know you were the family member of an EU citizen? Was your wife aware and involved with the removal?

imraniqbal2010
Member of Standing

Post by imraniqbal2010 » Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:10 pm

He is not gettin back to us so it means may be he got something to hide.

Directive/2004/38/EC
Respected Guru
Location: does not matter if you are with your EEA family member

Post by Directive/2004/38/EC » Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:12 pm

imraniqbal2010 wrote:He is not gettin back to us so it means may be he got something to hide.
When I do not reply quickly to posts on this board, then I must have sometime to hide also!

Punjab
BANNED

Post by Punjab » Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:48 am

imraniqbal2010 wrote:He is not gettin back to us so it means may be he got something to hide.
don't do this mate and be professional..... you point one finger on him and other 3 are on you....

imraniqbal2010
Member of Standing

Post by imraniqbal2010 » Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:57 am

Punjab wrote:
don't do this mate and be professional..... you point one finger on him and other 3 are on you....

Really???
Did i?

pinkpanter

Post by pinkpanter » Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:00 pm

May be dgres would be here in UK very soon with the help of his wife and share his experience with us. However, I am still confused how come UKBA could remove someone without giving him a chance to proof his status? thats a mestry :idea:

Punjab
BANNED

Post by Punjab » Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:35 pm

imraniqbal2010 wrote:
Punjab wrote:

Really???
Did i?

yep

dgres
Newly Registered

Post by dgres » Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:22 pm

pinkpanter wrote:May be dgres would be here in UK very soon with the help of his wife and share his experience with us.
yes i will definately share my experience here. My wife is here in UK again and she is speaking with my solicitor. Hoping for the best. :o

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:05 am

It is important not to throw stones at glass houses.

I bear in mind that the toxicity of the immigration debate in the UK, has led to this eye of suspicion on any immigrant who fell foul of these harsh enforcement practices.

It must be accepted that there are countless cases where the applicant has done nothing wrong, and the UKBA acted in an unjustified manner.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

pinkpanter

Post by pinkpanter » Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:08 am

yes i will definately share my experience here. My wife is here in UK again and she is speaking with my solicitor. Hoping for the best.
dgres, Did UKBA give you any chance to proof of your status before removing?
Last edited by pinkpanter on Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

dgres
Newly Registered

Post by dgres » Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:46 pm

pinkpanter wrote:
yes i will definately share my experience here. My wife is here in UK again and she is speaking with my solicitor. Hoping for the best.
dgres, Did UKBA gave you any chance to proof of your status before removing?
They have not removed me yet, i am still in detention center. I have replied on my post, please have a look on http://immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=83366

imraniqbal2010
Member of Standing

Post by imraniqbal2010 » Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:28 pm

dgres wrote:
pinkpanter wrote:
dgres, Did UKBA gave you any chance to proof of your status before removing?
They have not removed me yet, i am still in detention center. I have replied on my post, please have a look on http://immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=83366

Just being curious,do they allow to use internet and mobiles in detention centres?

pinkpanter

Post by pinkpanter » Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:58 am

Just being curious,do they allow to use internet and mobiles in detention centres?
Detnetion centres are not like lockups or jails. They must provide all facilities to detainer, if he/she has detained more than 24 hrs. Please see below link for more details.
http://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2001 ... tents/made

In UK law, if detainer proof innocent, he/she may claim compensation as well.
Last edited by pinkpanter on Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

imraniqbal2010
Member of Standing

Post by imraniqbal2010 » Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:02 am

pinkpanter wrote:
Detnetion centres are not like lockups or jails. They must provide all facilities to detainer, if he/she have detained more than 24 hrs. Please see below link for more details.

That's good to know.

Punjab
BANNED

Post by Punjab » Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:46 am

pinkpanter wrote:
Detnetion centres are not like lockups or jails. They must provide all facilities to detainer, if he/she have detained more than 24 hrs. Please see below link for more details.

hmmmm point of interest and curiosity

imraniqbal2010
Member of Standing

Post by imraniqbal2010 » Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:16 am

Punjab wrote:
pinkpanter wrote:

Punjab, I think you should read terms and conditions again which says that avoid un-necessay post just to get senior status otherwise you will lose some post counts.:D

pinkpanter

Post by pinkpanter » Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:47 am

Don't even think about it. Not a good place for you... :wink:

Punjab
BANNED

Post by Punjab » Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:58 am

imraniqbal2010 wrote: Punjab, I think you should read terms and conditions again which says that avoid un-necessay post just to get senior status otherwise you will lose some post counts.:D

Not interested in senior status as I am not wise like gurus here and still I am newbie. so it doenst care what ever you put under my name etc..