ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

After EEA2 can i go to work in EUROP????

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Nimitta
Member of Standing

Post by Nimitta » Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:52 pm

86ti wrote:Not so if the Germans follow the Eind ruling as they are obliged to. The real question here is how the Germans have implemented the various court cases regarding returnees.
As far as I could understand Ken G does not realize that there are two different immigration laws - domestic and EEA. Domestic is for family members of country's nationals. EEA - for family members of nationals of other member states. Punjab's wife is a citizen of Germany. Had she not have lived in the UK for some time, there would be no way for them to use EEA route. Which means visas, language exams and everything else a country wishes to require. Germany is not bound by Directive while treating its own citizens, what to speak about their spouses from outside of EU.
86ti wrote:If I am not mistaken domestic immigration rules require proof of language skills at a certain level before first entry.
They do. They have to pass an exam and only after that they can apply for an entry clearance. I heard a story from a British-Russian couple that recently wanted to move to Germany. This is a book case. However, authorities wanted Russian wife pass German language proficiency exam PRIOR to entering Germany as all spouses of German citizens do. It took some time and efforts to prove they were wrong. What I mean is even implementing simple rules in Germany is sometimes problematic. I also heard from other couples similar stories about language exams.

rachellynn1972
Member of Standing

Post by rachellynn1972 » Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:43 pm

All i am reading here is talk that has no basics, OP go to your spouse embassy, the german embassy and iquire what i said to you the last time, the eu route as a spouse of national who has exercise treaty right in another eu state. I dont think a return british citizen who has exercise treaty right in another eu state will be bound by national law that the spouse must pass the english text if they are using the eu route same applies to germany and any other country in europe. Advice this individual and stop the challenge who knows what, at the end the OP will stil have to do his home work, we all here advice with experience, i was advice too on this forum and i did my home work and gain more knowledge of the case on eu law, even talking to solicitors and barristers and attending paid conference.vice too on this forum and i did my home work and gain more knowledge of the case on eu law, even talking to solicitors and barristers and attending paid conference.
beloved is the belief that there are inherent differences in people's traits and capacities that are entirely due to their race, however defined, and that, as a consequence, justify the different treatment of those people, both socially and legally.

Nimitta
Member of Standing

Post by Nimitta » Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:27 pm

rachellynn1972 wrote:I dont think a return british citizen who has exercise treaty right in another eu state will be bound by national law that the spouse must pass the english text if they are using the eu route same applies to germany and any other country in europe.
Immigration authorities in Germany are not so knowledgeable about EEA rules as we would like them to be. I am not imagining or guessing. People shared with me experience they had. As for the reasons why I wrote about it, it is always good to know what difficulties might be waiting ahead of you. Don't you think?

rachellynn1972
Member of Standing

Post by rachellynn1972 » Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:42 pm

They the Germany understand, they are member of the eu and they all make the law even HO here many time pretend they dont know, tell them you know the law and take them to court they will soon wiseup. Just wasting tax payers money refusing case that they know will in the court. All judges that decide appeal are paid when HO have already been paid to do the same job.eal are paid when HO have already been paid to do the same job.
beloved is the belief that there are inherent differences in people's traits and capacities that are entirely due to their race, however defined, and that, as a consequence, justify the different treatment of those people, both socially and legally.

jimmyharris
BANNED

Re: After EEA2 can i go to work in EUROP????

Post by jimmyharris » Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:03 am

berber wrote:Hi everyone.

i am on the stage where i am waiting for my RC after i received my CoA.
the question is: after if i will get my Residency Card could someone tel me what is the procedure if i want to go to live in Germany as my wife we thinking to move over there to here home country?

Thanks and good luck everyone

Anyway how much did you pay to marry.As far i knw you were illegal before right.And now only uk is not enough for you but you want to go to europe.
Mostly african do that.
M i right dude??

alekos

Post by alekos » Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:24 am

jimmyharris wrote:

the question is: after if i will get my Residency Card could someone tel me what is the procedure if i want to go to live in Germany as my wife we thinking to move over there to here home country?

Anyway how much did you pay to marry.As far i knw you were illegal before right.And now only uk is not enough for you but you want to go to europe.
Mostly african do that.
M i right dude??
Mostly african do that??? I know the question wasn't addressed to me, but I can't help myself. I'm not african, I had overstayed and, now my wife and I are planning a move to Germany; we both happen to think it is a better place to raise a family. Am I to be tarnished with the same brush because only uk (sic) is not enough for me.
Thank you everyone in this forum.

rachellynn1972
Member of Standing

Post by rachellynn1972 » Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:43 pm

jimmyharris wrote:

Mostly african do that.
M i right dude??
I think you have to be stop from posting on this site, most of the moderators are Africans and now we know you are a dearly beloved, you should be stop posting on this site, if you love your country so much what are you doing in UK or Europe? Am French and not a dearly beloved, you low life dearly beloved should check your brain. Even if you are an European, you brain is shallow.
I HATE dearly beloved.......

jimmyharris
BANNED

Post by jimmyharris » Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:36 pm

rachellynn1972 wrote:
jimmyharris wrote:

Mostly african do that.
M i right dude??
I think you have to be stop from posting on this site, most of the moderators are Africans and now we know you are a dearly beloved, you should be stop posting on this site, if you love your country so much what are you doing in UK or Europe? Am French and not a dearly beloved, you low life dearly beloved should check your brain. Even if you are an European, you brain is shallow.
[Moderator edit : dearly beloved comments removed]

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:09 pm

jimmyharris wrote:i M ENGLISH
But English don't need to apply for EEA2...
jimmyharris wrote:Hi there,
i have RC CARD as an EEA2.My wife is an EEA national and we want to immigrate to canada.What is the best route and how can we do it Even my wife is from Hungary and canada allows visa free entry to Hungarian Citizen for visit.
Thank you so much.

alekos

Post by alekos » Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:29 pm

I wouldn't waste time with jimmyharris:
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=82523
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=82055

Can we get a Moderator to have a word with him/her?
Thank you everyone in this forum.

Directive/2004/38/EC
Respected Guru
Location: does not matter if you are with your EEA family member

Post by Directive/2004/38/EC » Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:19 am

alekos wrote:my wife and I are planning a move to Germany; we both happen to think it is a better place to raise a family.
Germany is an awesome place to live in many ways. It can be a challenge, and there are as many dearly beloved small minded people there as there are in the UK. But it is also wonderful! And if you want to get back to the UK for a weekend away, it is a short flight away.

Directive/2004/38/EC
Respected Guru
Location: does not matter if you are with your EEA family member

Post by Directive/2004/38/EC » Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:24 am

A very good German language board about EU immigration route is: http://www.info4alien.de/cgi-bin/forum/ ... i?board=EU

Lots of experience and knowledge of German implementation of Eu free movement law. But you pretty much have to know German!

Nimitta
Member of Standing

Post by Nimitta » Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:00 am

alekos wrote:I wouldn't waste time with jimmyharris:
Can we get a Moderator to have a word with him/her?
Agree. But I do not see any other way to get a Moderator other than writing a personal message.

rachellynn1972
Member of Standing

Post by rachellynn1972 » Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:15 am

jimmyharris wrote:
rachellynn1972 wrote:
jimmyharris wrote:

Mostly african do that.
M i right dude??
HEY U bloo** *ascal frenchy,
i M ENGLISH
I bet u r not from french
you r from dark ages of afrika
This is my country

English man, you have an EEA2 residence card and your wife is an Hungarian from Hungry, how come you are an English man with a residence card, you think we here are fools, how much did you pay your hungarian wife to marry her because hungry is a poor earopean country, i guess you think everyone here are doing the same just as you did.

So wonderful, your country United Kingdom grant you an EEA2 residence card to live in your country lolz, i know were you are from, you are just one of those people with a small brain, a dearly beloved and still looking to go to canada, uk is not enough for you, i believe you pay your hungarian wife a lot of money to marry you.

berber

Post by berber » Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:24 am

rachellynn1972 wrote:
jimmyharris wrote:
rachellynn1972 wrote:
jimmyharris wrote:

Mostly african do that.
M i right dude??
HEY U bloo** *ascal frenchy,
i M ENGLISH
I bet u r not from french
you r from dark ages of afrika
This is my country

English man, you have an EEA2 residence card and your wife is an Hungarian from Hungry, how come you are an English man with a residence card, you think we here are fools, how much did you pay your hungarian wife to marry her because hungry is a poor earopean country, i guess you think everyone here are doing the same just as you did.

So wonderful, your country United Kingdom grant you an EEA2 residence card to live in your country lolz, i know were you are from, you are just one of those people with a small brain, a dearly beloved and still looking to go to canada, uk is not enough for you, i believe you pay your hungarian wife a lot of money to marry you.
woow
by writing what you wrote you thing you are the Man. England or UK doen't need stupid one like you for defence.
UK is free country the number UK immigrant and emigrant more or less is the same.
you must be band fron this forum.

pinkpanter

Post by pinkpanter » Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:25 pm

Hi Guys,
i just would like to share one of my collegue's experience who was Non-eea with RC and his wife was Spanish. They have now moved to Spain last year. He applied tourist visa to Spain from UK after booking the appointment (no fee no hassle) and the visa was issued for 90 days within two weeks. When he reached the Spain, he applied for family permit but they issued 5 yrs residence documents s similar like RC in UK. It should be same in Germany as well.

anyway berber only have wasted our time, but opened a debate on the important topic.