ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

---PENSION CREDIT-UNIQUE CASE ---

Questions and discussions about claiming benefits while living and working in the UK

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

hellog123

---PENSION CREDIT-UNIQUE CASE ---

Post by hellog123 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:16 am

My mother received ILR recently and she is entitled to get pension credit as she is aged . I have the following questions

1) Is it necessary for my mother to start working again, when my father applies for spouse visa from his home country or she can continue to get pension credit.

2) Can my mother claim pension credit whilst shez abroad for few months visit.

3) If my father is granted spouse visa, is it necessary for my mother to work again and stop taking her pension credit inorder to get my father's ILR approved?

mochyn
Diamond Member

Re: ---PENSION CREDIT-UNIQUE CASE ---

Post by mochyn » Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:58 pm

hellog123 wrote:My mother received ILR recently and she is entitled to get pension credit as she is aged . I have the following questions

1) Is it necessary for my mother to start working again, when my father applies for spouse visa from his home country or she can continue to get pension credit.

2) Can my mother claim pension credit whilst shez abroad for few months visit.

3) If my father is granted spouse visa, is it necessary for my mother to work again and stop taking her pension credit inorder to get my father's ILR approved?
1)NO

2) yes

3) no