ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP extension please advise

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

msangwan
Newly Registered

HSMP extension please advise

Post by msangwan » Wed Aug 16, 2006 3:33 pm

Hi Everybody

I am new to this forum and want to seek advice of experienced members. My leave to remain as first year of HSMP is due to expire on 15 September 2006. I have just got a job offer (salary (£ 24000) and will start working from second week of September. I have not work so far on HSMP, hence do not have any payslip to support my economic activity but I do have sufficient funds in my bank account. I am soon sending my HSMP extension application to Home Office. Will I get extension? Please advise. Thanks to all for their time and help.

Regards

msangwan

MWazir
Diamond Member

Post by MWazir » Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:26 am

You should get the extension, but the duration of the visa would depend on the discretion of the case worker. Even if you cannot send in any payslips, be sure to include your job details such as your offer letter to impress upon that you have a long term job. Out of interest, how long have you been in the UK?

msangwan
Newly Registered

Post by msangwan » Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:25 am

Thanks for your inputs. I am in the UK for almost 2 years now out of which first year I spent as a student and then switched to HSMP last year.

Thanks once again.

MSangwan

Mrs Khan

Post by Mrs Khan » Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:19 pm

Any Update on your application for FLR? I am more or less in a same situation and interested to find out the results of your application.

msangwan
Newly Registered

Post by msangwan » Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:58 am

Sure, I will keep you posted.

Mrs Khan

Post by Mrs Khan » Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:42 pm

Thanks for your reply
I shall be looking forward for a positive news at your end

Best of luck :!:

Mrs Khan

Post by Mrs Khan » Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:25 pm

Hi

i think by now you should have heard something from Home Office concerning your extension application. Any Update?