ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP extension

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ibrahimsyde
Newly Registered

HSMP extension

Post by ibrahimsyde » Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:03 pm

Hi Guys,

I am here again with the question, thanks to all who have answered me at the time of my HSMP application.

I am very close to the completion one year on the HSMP visa, as the extension coming closer so are the questions !!

I would be glad if someone of you could please let me know how late or soon i can apply for the extension, my current visa expires in late november 2006.

I am sure this question has been raised multiple number of times but just being lazy to google your forum, link to the answer of this question would also be appreciated.

just to add up, i would need to include my wifes application as well as she is living with me.

to hear from you soon.

kind regards
ibrahim

MWazir
Diamond Member

Post by MWazir » Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:50 pm

How early? About 2 months before the date of expiry
How late? As long as the application reaches the FLR team before the expiry of your visa

Why not to send the application late? If there are issues with the application they can be sorted out in time before the expiry of your visa

You can include your wife's passport as a dependent to you with no additional cost in your application. Best to apply with at least a month in hand.